Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Planetside 2
Don't think there's already a topic, but anyway... Planetside 2 is an upcoming free2play game by Sony Online Entertainment. It's going to feature huge battles, with literally hundreds of players on three teams. The battles never finish, from what I understand, so it's a sort of neverending game of conquest/capture the flag. There's day/night cycles, different weather and a bunch of different weapons and vehicles. It looks really awesome, check it out:

Trailers

PlanetSide 2 Blur Trailer - Death is No Excuse
PlanetSide 2 Empires at War E3 2012 Trailer

This [gameplay] video explains the game better than I did...

Planetside 2 - Just what is it all about, anyway?

You can register for the beta on www.planetside2.com

Oh, also...

Quote:You have been selected to be one of the first individuals at the front lines to participate in the closed Beta phase of Sony Online Entertainment’s upcoming game PlanetSide 2. With a variety of vehicles and weapons to choose from, PlanetSide 2 is about to bring massive combat on an epic scale to your doorstep and we want you there!

:D
Did a pre-order myself, so mohaha
Pre-order? But it's free >_>
(08-26-2012, 09:01 PM)Danny link Wrote: Pre-order? But it's free >_>

(08-26-2012, 11:51 AM)Revelator link Wrote: Did a pre-order myself, so mohaha

Are you stoopid?  :roll:
For some reason I mixed Planetside with another game, seemingly a free to play game as well (didn't cost 50 bucks ofc), its the usual "Get rank and some ingame currency, but mostly thanks for the help" thing.
Installing now  :+
So it looks like I have 6 spare Planetside 2 beta keys! Who wants one?  :)