Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I can't login.
I signed up for the server, but when I try to login it is invalid. What do I do?
Make sure the name you registered is the same as the one you play with ingame.
And make sure your password is correct ^^
Did all the above and it still won't work :(
Is there anyway to confirm it through e-mail?
I think, or, I'm sure, this is our problem:
[18:40:32] <&Nakebod> !players Vega
[18:40:32] <&Nuwani> Vega has been online for 1 hours and 20 minutes. The player has killed 6 people so far, and has died 4 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.5. He/She has scored 1 points in the reaction test so far. Vega is a player on Las Venturas Playground.

But, as you can see, this player doesn't have an "and last was online at ..." part in it, so this means that he never came online in almost 1 year.
So, I've renamed this account, and now you can (re)-register this name.
(09-01-2007, 05:43 PM)Nakebod link Wrote:I think, or, I'm sure, this is our problem:
[18:40:32] <&Nakebod> !players Vega
[18:40:32] <&Nuwani> Vega has been online for 1 hours and 20 minutes. The player has killed 6 people so far, and has died 4 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.5. He/She has scored 1 points in the reaction test so far. Vega is a player on Las Venturas Playground.

But, as you can see, this player doesn't have an "and last was online at ..." part in it, so this means that he never came online in almost 1 year.
So, I've renamed this account, and now you can (re)-register this name.
Nakebod FTW !!!