Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Kye quit
I found this:

Quote:I've finally had enough and I'm leaving SA-MP and GTA modding. Anyone who has been following recent happenings probably saw this coming. Cam has been placed in charge of this forum. The master list etc will remain online for the near term.

There probably won't be any further SA-MP releases but we have already announced that. The beta team has been disbanded and I've let them know now there's virtually no chance of another SA-MP release.

As a last request, please quit saying "Kye this" and "Kye that". You have absolutely no idea who I am. There were other developers involved on this project from the start, they're just a lot less known than I am.

Farewell.

here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=61513.0
:w
Kye ftw

Bye  ;(
:w
Quote:Sorry [W]Sonny, you are banned from using this forum!
It was clearly stated that NO FLAMING AT ALL would be tolerated, hopefully now people will start to get the idea.

lol
Quote:Santino link=topic=9989.msg116250#msg116250 date=1212668496]

lol
ownt
Cya Kye  :w
And thanks for all u done  ;)
I dont think there is any point in saying bye because I doubt he will even read this lol  8)7

By next week that topic will probably be binned anyway. But just incase anybody dosn't know, Kye is the lead programmer of SA:MP.
(06-05-2008, 03:32 PM)Jay link Wrote: Kye is was the lead programmer of SA:MP.
meh, I doubt that there will be any development from now on :<

-oost 8)
(06-05-2008, 03:32 PM)Jay link Wrote: I dont think there is any point in saying bye because I doubt he will even read this lol  8)7

By next week that topic will probably be binned anyway. But just incase anybody dosn't know, Kye is the lead programmer of SA:MP.

And a jerk, a freaking racist, and a blackmailer.