Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Kye quit
(06-05-2008, 03:32 PM)Jay link Wrote: I dont think there is any point in saying bye because I doubt he will even read this lol  8)7

By next week that topic will probably be binned anyway. But just incase anybody dosn't know, Kye is the lead programmer of SA:MP.

yes but he have help.... :7

Quote:Cam has been placed in charge of this forum. The master list etc will remain online for the near term
(06-05-2008, 04:46 PM)Juice link Wrote: yes but he have help.... :7

That doesn't mean he's going to develop for sa-mp.
I shall name my first-born 'Kye'.

<borat>nnnnahht!</borat>
I don't think this is really the end..

He's brought it back before.. and I think he will be too pussy to just destroy it like this YET AGAIN ( after doing this a few times, Killing SA:MP and then bringing it back).

Bye tho..
I´m not here to defend anyone, but listen who make the SA-MP codes? Who made the GTA community grow up? Who made u meat alot of friends? Who bring entertainment to all of us? Why do u think LVP exists? It didn´t grow up alone  8)7 Why u are here registered and play on LVP? Because of who all this was done?
KYE, he was the Lead-Programer, because of him and her team, all this was created, so all of u stop saying: "Kye is a..." "kye go to..." u are so ingrates!

Edit
(06-06-2008, 01:37 PM)RoamPT link Wrote: Who made the GTA community grow up?
Never noticed GTAforums.com ?
Kye had nothing to do with that.

-oost 8)
Who ever heard of MTA?  _O-

MTA blows tbh tho, but i rekon LVP should make a MTA server =]

Quote:FOoL link=topic=9989.msg116552#msg116552 date=1212758953]
Who ever heard of MTA?  _O-

MTA blows tbh tho, but i rekon LVP should make a MTA server =]

ROLF i think my gmother heard for MTASA lol
(06-06-2008, 02:20 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: Never noticed GTAforums.com ?
Kye had nothing to do with that.

-oost 8)

But it was SA-MP that made GTA community grow up ;) Without that, lots of foruns wouldn´t be created, and lot of people wouldn´t meet.

-RoamPT  8)
:w cya