Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Kye quit
I wonder if Kye is hawt?
OMG AGAIN: www.sa-mp.com read this lol
(06-06-2008, 05:28 PM)RoamPT link Wrote: But it was SA-MP that made GTA community grow up ;)
No it didn't :+

sa-mp had a small subforum on the gtaforums, and there are like 10 times more users registered there.
sa-mp could've affected it a lil' bit, but not sa-mp only :P

-oost 8)
well that time it makes a bit of sense. doesnt make up for his past though. those stats were pretty impressive for sa-mp, 8 million downloads :o
someone give me link of that gtaforum  O-)
(06-07-2008, 08:51 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: No it didn't :+

sa-mp had a small subforum on the gtaforums, and there are like 10 times more users registered there.
sa-mp could've affected it a lil' bit, but not sa-mp only :P

-oost 8)

U didn´t understand, without the sa-mp, alots of foruns wouldn´t be created, so the community weren´t that big.
Look what he said, 8million downloads, u think that gtaforuns had that registered number? Please...

-RoamPT  8)
(06-07-2008, 09:16 PM)HaZe link Wrote: well that time it makes a bit of sense. doesnt make up for his past though. those stats were pretty impressive for sa-mp, 8 million downloads :o

he must've had good reasons every time. he may or may not be emo, but no matter how emo you are, you don't quit a project you've been working on that long for no good reason.
(06-07-2008, 10:03 PM)RoamPT link Wrote: U didn´t understand, without the sa-mp, alots of foruns wouldn´t be created, so the community were that big.
Look what i said, 8million downloads, u think that gtaforuns had that registered number? Please...

-RoamPT  8)

GTAForums couldn't give a shit if SA-MP didn't exist, it would still be going strong without it.
(06-07-2008, 09:58 PM)Juice link Wrote: someone give me link of that gtaforum  O-)

_O-
(06-08-2008, 12:31 AM)Juice link Wrote: _O-

...http://www.gtaforums.com/

(06-07-2008, 10:03 PM)RoamPT link Wrote: U didn´t understand, without the sa-mp, alots of foruns wouldn´t be created, so the community were that big.
-RoamPT  8)

Don't forget about MTA Vice City and GTA:Tournament (by DracoBlue).

(06-07-2008, 10:03 PM)RoamPT link Wrote: Look what i said, 8million downloads, u think that gtaforuns had that registered number? Please...

People downloaded it twice or more...also downloading the newer versions and the dedicated server tool. :)
But I agree, it's still a huge amount. ;)