Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Back to school :D
wow its really funny being called a young sir when i'm a YOUNG LADIE! :)

and besides i don't care about candy and , aren't we getting OFF TOPIC? :)

(09-17-2007, 03:03 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:wow its really funny being called a young sir when i'm a YOUNG LADIE! :)

Acually, he/she was talking about me. Thus, having the quote be by "BoogerJay"

And also, It's not really getting of subject... This shoulden't be an "off subject" topic for you anyways. You started a new post that contained of you saying,
Quote:i swear if one more person pisses me off reallllly bad i'm gonna quit because i'm sick of everyone acting like idiots D:<

-nooblet

8)7 8)7  _O-
(09-16-2007, 08:59 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:Wtf el post-war, forget I said anything I retreat and yes you can type English very well. Actually I like the spaces thing, but that was not my point.
Your grade will be changed to a 10 but you will get noted for rebellion and disrespect for authority and other users on here.

P.S. Is it not correct that when like teachers in high school stand corrected they feel offended and use their power t get their way anyway, right? Or should I have acted differently?

It's kinda my first/only language. (Although I know some French and Japanese (more Japanese than French)) I'm not awesomely multi-talented like most Europeans who know several languages. So, it's not that I'm amazing...I'm just doing it as my natural language. I most certainly wasn't (trying to anyways) disrespect anyone. But, hey, I got my 10! . . . Ten points Griffindoor! (Just kidding. >.<)

P.S. I did hate that when a teacher would do that...A lot! But I don't feel you "should have acted differently" because 1. I do not know what you did that is bad. And 2. You're not only older and more wise, but you're the admin. You call the shots - not me. ;)

(09-17-2007, 03:20 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Acually, he/she was talking about me. Thus, having the quote be by "BoogerJay"

And also, It's not really getting of subject... This shoulden't be an "off subject" topic for you anyways. You started a new post that contained of you saying,

[quote author=Nooblet link=topic=2823.msg34940#msg34940 date=1189995650]
i swear if one more person pisses me off reallllly bad i'm gonna quit because i'm sick of everyone acting like idiots D:<
-nooblet

8)7 8)7  _O-
[/quote]
"Rawful Pwnt". Thanks BoogerJay. ;) I hope you got that work done (for art) in time, by the way.
(09-17-2007, 03:20 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote:[quote author=Nooblet95 link=topic=2823.msg34939#msg34939 date=1189994634]
wow its really funny being called a young sir when i'm a YOUNG LADIE! :)

Acually, he/she was talking about me. Thus, having the quote be by "BoogerJay"

Quote:i swear if one more person pisses me off reallllly bad i'm gonna quit because i'm sick of everyone acting like idiots D:<

-nooblet
8)7 8)7  _O-
[/quote]
[Image: lp02_shrek2.jpg]
Owned?
(09-17-2007, 03:03 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:wow its really funny being called a young sir when i'm a YOUNG LADY! :)

and besides I love Candy so much, she's my idol *; and , aren't we getting OFF TOPIC? :)
(09-16-2007, 09:29 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Anyways ladies... How about for Studio Art, I have to sketch my WHOLE room! This is bad too because I forgot my sketch book in school. Also, to top it all off I have work in less then 4 hours.

This is not going to end up well at all.
Just have fun with it, and remember, there is not "wrong" when it comes to art. If you do the work and enjoy it then before you know it you will have an amazing finished piece!
(09-16-2007, 08:59 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:...
P.S. Is it not correct that when like teachers in high school stand corrected they feel offended and use their power t get their way anyway, right? Or should I have acted differently?
That would be the description of a very poor teacher who has lost sight of the goal in teaching and has become wrapped up in the power that their elevated position grants. Any good teacher realizes that they are not perfect and welcomes new knowledge openly. I am confused with the second part. How did you use your power to get your way? All I saw was a discussion between two people, on language, which is a whole lot better than some of the "discussions" in other posts. Unless... did you maybe edit some errors into Usagi's post? That would be funny, but it would have made the second sentence there make sense to me.

(09-16-2007, 08:47 PM)Usagi link Wrote:[quote author=Nooblet95 link=topic=2823.msg34853#msg34853 date=1189958198]
hahaha ya know cuz thats really funny, please i don't need "skills" from you and i'm pretty sure no one else does either..
    Well, first off...Maybe you shouldn't get on GTA. Not because I'm scared, but, because you might want to pay more attention in school itself. Non-capitalization, no use of punctuation, misspellings (cuz = because). Your sentence should read as below:
"Hahaha You know because that's really funny" (Incomplete sentence fragment - don't know exactly what you were trying to say) "Please, I don't need "skills" from you and I'm pretty sure no one else needs them either."

I'll give you a D or 65%. Why such a high grade you ask, well, you didn't use numbers in your sentence like "no1" Good job.

Then again, maybe you need to work on SA-MP as well, because I dug up a nice little screenie of you and you don't seem to be so amazing there either:
Quote:chris5170 link=topic=1851.msg33644#msg33644 date=1189555907]
...Oh yeah, look at this other one. So close nooblet95! So close...maybe not. :p
[Image: samp194aw6.th.png]
P.S. Sorry - Chris' grammar wasn't correct either, fixed that as well.
[/quote]
QFT
(09-17-2007, 07:40 AM)Usagi link Wrote:    P.S. I did hate that when a teacher would do that...A lot! But I don't feel you "should have acted differently" because 1. I do not know what you did that is bad. And 2. You're not only older and more wise, but you're the admin. You call the shots - not me. ;)
Dude, I am just messing with you and it seems t be working cuz you do not see that I'm just trying to make 1 piont with a bit of humour and detours. There is no point in telling these kids how 2 write and n keeping up with their errors.

How do you know I am younger then you?
Oh and btw I'm an ingame admin not a forum admin, so I do have nothing to say here.

P.S. I am just trying to have fun but I started with just wanting to express my opinion about how silly it is to go correct these ppl.

P.P.S. Yes it is candy and I was just responding as some teachers did to me, others thought of it less as rebellion and more as not accepting false truths without a reason. Once more I was just messing around and trying to be a bit funny at the end after I felt I made my point...

But you just went meddling other ppl's discussion and now you will face the same notation as usagi. L0L

P.S. these notations were and are totally fictional...
Well I just needed to know you were having fun 2! You might have misunderstood, but now we have both know this it might be less fun to continue.
Anyway my profile is correct.
(09-17-2007, 02:17 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:Dude, I am just messing with you and it seems t be working cuz you do not see that I'm just trying to make 1 piont with a bit of humour and detours. There is no point in telling these kids how 2 write and n keeping up with their errors.
      I may know my education, but, I suppose I do not have any communication skills. lol. Just kidding. Although, I did know you were kidding around by the way. I have not once got angered on this game or this forum. I find most things hilarious actually. Candy and myself have a blast on here, as well as the game. We're just messing around as well. I think we may have took you seriously in some aspects though (I can not really speak for her), but, I let out many, many, MANY laughs while doing these post (especially the last couple Hehe). I'm just kidding around tellin' the kids how to write, I think it's great fun. ;)
(09-17-2007, 02:17 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:How do you know I am younger then you?
Oh and btw I'm an ingame admin not a forum admin, so I do have nothing to say here.
    Oh, I think you may have misunderstood, I (believe) you are older than I am. Your profile anyways says that you are older than me anyways, but maybe you just plugged in a date. You would be my elder though according to your profile on the forums.
(09-17-2007, 02:17 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:P.S. these notatins were and are totally fictional...
    Sometimes I can be so dull. I searched, looked, and pondered what you have done - either to my post or if I was banned on GTA. lol. Sorry I didn't get it that they were fake. LOL good times. ;)
What happend:

Well, I drove to school and got there about 20 mins before the warning bell rang. I sat in-front of my locker and sketched out my room from my closets view. And Studio Art was first per. so I coulden't make my best work... but It came out pretty good for the amount of time I had. I though today was going to be a bad day but I pretty wrong :p.

And the only thing I'm good at is Photoshop Art. But anyways, that sums up my day. Oh yea, me and my ex are talking again  O-) *rawr*
My day at school you ask?.
I didnt go to school, i sat on my arse all day.
Have fun tomorrow with THAT on your concience :)
Ya know what "Candy", you don't knwo me so stfu :D  you don't know how high my stress level is atm, so if you don't minding shutting the hell up and not quoting every GOD DAMN THING I SAY that would be fine thank you :)

-nooblet.
Candy, I'm afraid you're gonna have to let this one drop. O+

Why? Because Nooblet requested for this topic to be locked. As it's "her topic", I'll do that now. :)

Locked on request of topic starter.