Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestion about gangs gettin kills/deaths ?
(06-01-2009, 10:36 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Sounds like a good idea. Also kinda offtopic, I've always felt a need for a /gang kick [id] command. lol

Don't we have that..? The founder of the gang can kick people.
(06-01-2009, 10:45 AM)Maka link Wrote: Don't we have that..? The founder of the gang can kick people.
True.

Anyway, do we want to be able to view other gangs stats or only stats of your own gang?
I think it should show others aswell, that way it'll be some more competition, for more kills, higher ratio etc.
Both imo, otherwise we'll have people crying about them winning instead of the others.

Say gang A says they won with 50 kills and 25 deaths and gang B says the exact opposite. The cmd would show who's lying and who's right.
(05-30-2009, 06:05 PM)Joe link Wrote: I like it, sounds nice

:)
(06-01-2009, 12:27 PM)Richard link Wrote: Both imo, otherwise we'll have people crying about them winning instead of the others.

Say gang A says they won with 50 kills and 25 deaths and gang B says the exact opposite. The cmd would show who's lying and who's right.

like CARE , who gives a shit if they cry , they have less kills so screw them. Lol. And i dont think there would be a big clan war at lvp server..Just random clans fighting and gettin kills with deaths
Good for clan wars.
(06-02-2009, 12:35 AM)Jerome® link Wrote: Good for clan wars.

indeed
you can simply get more kills.
by letting 1 guy stand at burgershot and kill the spawning noobs.
so then the whole idea is messed.
(06-11-2009, 08:08 AM)Terror link Wrote: you can simply get more kills.
by letting 1 guy stand at burgershot and kill the spawning noobs.
so then the whole idea is messed.

This idea is good and not goin to mess ... its just like Death match killing.
but kill rate should be increase by  Gang vs Gang .