Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
zai is never banned
i never said "prove or gtfo"
(09-13-2012, 09:43 PM)Faye link Wrote: Idk why would anyone care about whether zai is banned or not, or about if he lames or not.
Tris, I know he said prove or gtfo, but c'mon, just forget about it, aren't you just mature enough to forget about it and ignore him?! Just forget about it! that's annoying! Omgosh.

No Faye its nothing to do with maturity, its about players such as zai continuously breaking the rules without a proper deterrent. The three day bans which allow persistent offenders like zai to just get banned for a few days, quietly request an unban, and then say they were never banned isnt deterrent enough. Longer bans are being implemented for repeat offenders and I also think that making it clear when repeat offenders are banned is important too. The management team is working on developing ways to make stronger deterrents right now as well.

The ability for people like zai to say " i'm not aware that i was banned" and "proof or STFU" makes it easy for them to deny the ban. Providing proof that they are banned at least takes that ability away from them.

as said weeks ago - show me where i said "proof or STFU"

i guess u will ignore me again since i never said it :roll:
Capsule Corp 02_Face B2

imagine hearing this live
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg431311#msg431311 date=1347572001]
as said weeks ago - show me where i said "proof or STFU"

i guess u will ignore me again since i never said it :roll:

i dont have logs to show this zai. as i saif weeks ago, "show me proof that you didnt say it". thats how ridiculous your request for proof is.
now listen to yourself and guess whos the ridicolous here. ive never said "proof or stfu" and u claim that i have said it but cant back your statement up...  :w
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg431315#msg431315 date=1347573596]
now listen to yourself and guess whos the ridicolous here. ive never said "proof or stfu" and u claim that i have said it but cant back your statement up...  :w

now listen to yourself and guess who's ridiculous here. You did say "proof or STFU" and you claim that you never said it but cant back your statement up.... :w

see how that works?
(09-13-2012, 11:02 PM)Tris link Wrote: now listen to yourself and guess who's ridiculous here. You did say "proof or STFU" and you claim that you never said it but cant back your statement up.... :w

see how that works?

i can back it up - i didnt say it therefore the logs/pictures of me saying it doesnt exist. simple. now we know ure well known for makin stories up but next time if u want to gossip out of nothing, think it through ;)
Anyway Zai and co, I believe I have made my point well enough to show that Zai has been repeatedly banned.

I will leave it up to management to decide how to deal with things. Regardless of who said what, you gave me reasons to make your bans known. Some people cared, some people didnt.

I wont post in your topic again.

See you all ingame :)

(your last response didnt own me lol, it was a ridiculous response like many of your others - I have made my point to all who want to listen and now I am finished. I hope you stop your abusing ways soon)