Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
lol carbon, want me to post pics of your deaths by randoms? lol xD
"why all hate me ??"
rofl nice one _O-
(10-21-2012, 07:24 PM)Aiman link Wrote: lol carbon, want me to post pics of your deaths by randoms? lol xD
ye go on if its that important
[Image: t53k1e.jpg]
(09-26-2012, 01:03 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Posting pics of ur own kills is soooo '07  :roll:

True, lol.
Plus most of the kills on the screenshot that Glyde posted aren't even legit.
Guy doesn't have the skills to win a 1on1, all the kills that he makes is because of the help that he gets from Dx, BaZoKa, facebook and some other newfags.
(10-23-2012, 06:23 AM)Thug link Wrote: True, lol.
Plus most of the kills on the screenshot that Glyde posted aren't even legit.
Guy doesn't have the skills to win a 1on1, all the kills that he makes is because of the help that he gets from Dx, BaZoKa, facebook and some other newfags.
everybody knows that already, they just think theyre gettin reputation cuz they killed zai corp and sLK a bunch of times
but if we screened everythin then they would be quiet though
lol carbon what the fuck is zaibatsu and his corp? lol u and you'r friends are stupid gypsies (unfunny ones) and think u are doing good on an online gaming community ..the thing is u can only act tough on a forum or in a video game and skillwise i can own u all 5-0 anyday so keep it shut already before saying shit about me
funny how u say we act badass on forums and then u say "i can own u all 5-0 anyday"
reality is reality nobody can hide it so no tears please
posting pics of killboard lol'd.  _O-