Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(08-22-2012, 01:13 PM)Tris link Wrote: 5 days. So see you on Friday at the earliest :) byebye!

rofl 5 days
Only one saying im banned, is u tris... dont know where u get this information but im not aware of that so keep going.

oh yeah kaka ive been playin on lw occasionally with random names, only when u were banned on lvp so i could rape u there; no problem evading there, only i dont see a point when there are 3 players online, 1 is afk and 2 is in da lmfao
You absolutely are banned zai, but i see we are back yet again in a place where where you are "not aware" that you are banned. Just like last time where you lied and said you werent and I had to go get the ban logs to prove it.

You know you are banned, I know you are banned. If you really are unsure just try to log into the server and see what it says. Just man up and admit that you are banned.
(08-22-2012, 04:07 PM)Tris link Wrote: You absolutely are banned zai, but i see we are back yet again in a place where where you are "not aware" that you are banned. Just like last time where you lied and said you werent and I had to go get the ban logs to prove it.

You know you are banned, I know you are banned. If you really are unsure just try to log into the server and see what it says. Just man up and admit that you are banned.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
MAN UP BRUHHHHHH

EDIT :
20:53:31 [11] *** [NB]Zaibatsu joined the game.
20:53:31 !ban 11 Ban evading (Code 1)
20:53:31 [18] *** Ryder left the game (leaving).
20:53:32 [11] *** [NB]Zaibatsu left the game (kicked).
20:53:36 [7] [MF]Nameister: lol zai
20:53:38 [7] [MF]Nameister: fail
Perhaps this will refresh your memory zai........

[Image: FMSeI.jpg]
lol these gypsies are still getting banned day by day
Quote: link=topic=27796.msg429783#msg429783 date=1345650489]

xD
zai still trying to Login..fail attemptsĀ  _O- _O- _O- _O-
(08-22-2012, 05:01 PM)nameister link Wrote: zai still trying to Login..fail attemptsĀ  _O- _O- _O- _O-

ye now he quiet .. i like this silence
Quote: link=topic=27796.msg429783#msg429783 date=1345650489]
says the guy who's in a clan filled with indian faggots and pyramide climbers.