Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
[Image: best-iphone-games-2.jpg]
(08-23-2012, 11:20 PM)Tris link Wrote: lol zai, your lies are too cute and funny. next youre gonna start saying you didnt request an unban in IRC. Guess someone else did that for you as well huh?

i have no idea what u talkin about, havent been on irc either
(08-23-2012, 11:20 PM)Tris link Wrote: lol zai, your lies are too cute and funny. next youre gonna start saying you didnt request an unban in IRC. Guess someone else did that for you as well huh?
cut the bullshit, we aint here to discuss bout zaibaboys bans  :w
(08-24-2012, 12:52 PM)Carbon link Wrote: cut the bullshit, we aint here to discuss bout zaibaboys bans  :w

You may not be, but i am :)

Im amazed at the anger that my posts bring up, why you all mad with me when zai is the one who breaks the rules? Shouldnt you guys be encouraging him not to break the rules and get himself into these positions in the first place?
(08-24-2012, 01:52 PM)Tris link Wrote: You may not be, but i am :)

Im amazed at the anger that my posts bring up, why you all mad with me when zai is the one who breaks the rules? Shouldnt you guys be encouraging him not to break the rules and get himself into these positions in the first place?
we simply dont care about zaibatsus bans faggot
SA:MP, the internet's politics.
people plz get over this
(08-24-2012, 02:26 PM)Carbon link Wrote: we simply dont care about zaibatsus bans faggot

Im not posting for your benefit, I'm posting for the wider community's benefit.

Incase anyone is wondering why I am so relentless when it comes to exposing Zai, Ryder, and Fat_Cobra's abuse - well it is because these are the players that constantly flame the server, they try to bully new players, and go around talking smack to everybody about how "ez" they are. I dont think Ive ever seen Zai or Cobra kill somebody without flaming them straight away after they die.  Zai was even bragging in the server the other day about his killstreak (/wanted) and the fact is that these players would not get these stats if it werent for their abuse. Many times I have seen these guys come close to death and abuse their way out of it and then say their standard response "PROOF OR STFU". Well here. I'm providing your proof so i wont STFU as they say.

You can all hate on me for this (odd however that you think its acceptable for zai to post his screenshots and fraps of people but not when others do it) but I'm never going to stop. Each time i find out these guys are banned it will be the same. Reply, dont reply, dont even read it if you dont wanna...but its never going to stop because I have proof, and the community is going to see it. And there are enough of us who do care to make it worthwhile for me to post these things.

PROOF OR STFU??? I've proved in the last couple of months that these three guys are known and banned command abusers. So no STFU here, sorry.

(08-24-2012, 04:23 PM)Tris link Wrote: Im not posting for your benefit, I'm posting for the wider community's benefit.

Tris, the wider community really doesn't care. It are constantly the same people who reply to this.

By the way, if you consider someone saying "ez" as flaming, then you've really not seen anything quite yet.
A lot worse has gone around back in '08.
(08-24-2012, 04:29 PM)Maka link Wrote: Tris, the wider community really doesn't care. It are constantly the same people who reply to this.

If you would actaully take a look at what the wider community does think Maka, then perhaps you would realize that there are enough people who do care. Take a little step out of your SLK/Zaicorp world and you will see that people want this to stop. As I said, enough people care for it to be worth me posting it. You still have your admin rights and access to the logs? See how many reports the admins get about these guys....its ridiculous.

Do you know that Striker is actually working with the developers to change the way some of the commands work based on evidence he received on ryder & zaibatsu using a certain trick? If people didnt care why would they bother?

Anyhow, we can have this discussion all day long but I will never stop these postings until they stop abusing or at least their attitude changes. Thats all i have to say for now.