Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
You're going to have to keep posting here for quite a while then, Tris.

I do not have access to any logs or whatsoever. I'm not an admin, so I don't have to. Why are you presuming however, that I only check these topics? How will you back that one up?
Why exactly are you aware of all these reports? As far as I can see, you're not a part of the crew. So why do you know all of this? Quite frankly, this is none of your, nor is it my business.
Just let the admins do what they have to do.

This is a gaming forum and you're acting like some detective. How is that pleasant at all? These guys have already stated they don't care, so the wise thing to do is to stop replying about it in their gang topics.

I personally don't mind if it bothers you, but it's really annoying to constantly see the same shit in these topics.
tris i need a proof of me saying the exact quote "PROOF OR STFU" i think u made it up and u are lying here. prove me im wrong
(08-24-2012, 03:24 AM)Weezy link Wrote: [Image: best-iphone-games-2.jpg]
8)7
(08-24-2012, 04:34 PM)Tris link Wrote: Anyhow, we can have this discussion all day long but I will never stop these postings until they stop abusing or at least their attitude changes. Thats all i have to say for now.

All they need to do is add you to the "do not post" list (which the start post doesn't have at the moment) and then you'd stop then. Or at least in this topic.

Why not create a poll and see how many people really do care? I can only comment on what I can see on this forum since I haven't joined the server in ages but from what I can see it only seems to be a set few who have a problem. Everyone else either stays quiet or simply doesn't care. If you want to show us how many really do care, create a poll. Unless forum Admins have a problem with the poll suggestion.
(08-24-2012, 05:18 PM)Munch link Wrote: Why not create a poll and see how many people really do care? I can only comment on what I can see on this forum since I haven't joined the server in ages but from what I can see it only seems to be a set few who have a problem. Everyone else either stays quiet or simply doesn't care. If you want to show us how many really do care, create a poll. Unless forum Admins have a problem with the poll suggestion.
Hopefully right about now you've figured that not every player is active at the forums. If you didn't figure that, read this: http://www.wikihow.com/Develop-Common-Sense
(08-24-2012, 04:34 PM)Tris link Wrote: SLK/Zaicorp world and you will see that people want this to stop.
tell me somethin about sLK/zaicorp world
(08-24-2012, 08:40 PM)cake link Wrote: Hopefully right about now you've figured that not every player is active at the forums. If you didn't figure that, read this: http://www.wikihow.com/Develop-Common-Sense

This forum is the exact place to discuss anything about LVP. This forum is the place to go to if you have a problem, suggestion, or basically anything.
Furthermore, this discussion is constantly taking place on this forum, so your argument is rather invalid because you are referring to the server.

Even if you believe this is incorrect, players will still simply just have to come here if said topic would be around. It's the way it has always worked.
Nearly everything gets decided on this forum, whether you realise it or not.
(08-24-2012, 09:48 PM)Maka link Wrote: Even if you believe this is incorrect, players will still simply just have to come here if said topic would be around. It's the way it has always worked.
What I believe is incorrect, are unfair polls. Players might have reasons not being on the forum, thus you can never have a fair poll.

Hitler used to kill people for several motivations. Well, I guess that's the way it has always worked... or not?
(08-24-2012, 08:40 PM)cake link Wrote: Hopefully right about now you've figured that not every player is active at the forums. If you didn't figure that, read this: http://www.wikihow.com/Develop-Common-Sense

What about other polls that take place, that have a direct affect on the server? The ingame players who aren't active on the forum will feel the effects of them polls without having a say on them. This may not be very fair but that's the downside to polls, those who don't know they're taking place can't do anything.

If you want, I'll rephrase it:

Create a poll to see how many ACTIVE forum-players care about Zai and co getting banned. You'll probably get votes from people who aren't active ingame, and you'll miss out on votes from players who are active ingame but that will happen with a lot of polls, including polls created by developers.
(08-24-2012, 10:51 PM)Munch link Wrote: What about other polls that take place, that have a direct affect on the server? The ingame players who aren't active on the forum will feel the effects of them polls without having a say on them.
Exactly! I think you guys finally understand my point: polls are never fair.

(08-24-2012, 10:51 PM)Munch link Wrote: If you want, I'll rephrase it:

Create a poll to see how many ACTIVE forum-players care about Zai and co getting banned. You'll probably get votes from people who aren't active ingame, and you'll miss out on votes from players who are active ingame but that will happen with a lot of polls, including polls created by developers.
It is nice to see you made a second thought. You are exposing a big flaw of LVP: polls affect players that might not know about these polls. What could a solution be? Developers could just go in-game and ask randomly around: 'Hey player X, what is your opinion on that?', 'Hey player Y, what if we remove the loop-tha-fucking-loop?' Eventually you will have a good view about people their thoughts on stuff, instead of old wankers like us just wasting their time on a bullshit forum :)