Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

MwK - Monkeys with Kevlar [Back in hood]
Nater danny was in BB an he was kicked . an for 2 he hasnt been in many clans BB was his only clan .. an they kicked him cuz his flaming .. he came back to samp about a month ago cuz i asked him to an to join R2D ... now we have alot of skilled members playing for R2D .. alot of people said we would last a week yet 3 months later were more active than ever ?
[Image: animated-popcorn.gif]
(02-02-2015, 02:05 PM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: nater just gtfo
sLK ez's expect this cunt cobra
+im the 4shoter king in FFS server
calm calm bro R2D on fire
Eat Sleep Raped Reply R2D!
Hahaha  ;( I think not.

(02-02-2015, 04:22 PM)Swift link Wrote: Nater danny was in BB an he was kicked . an for 2 he hasnt been in many clans BB was his only clan .. an they kicked him cuz his flaming .. he came back to samp about a month ago cuz i asked him to an to join R2D ... now we have alot of skilled members playing for R2D .. alot of people said we would last a week yet 3 months later were more active than ever ?
I don't give two hoots why he was kick, He was in BoD to..., A lot of people will always say 3 weeks because some clans just don't last, I have no beef with you Swift, Just a couple of your members get on my nerves because they think their better then everyone else. You talk a lot of smack yourself but have some skill to back it up at least.
Nater..xD
i see myslef better than all? PFttt pls gud
nater we dont talking to players who on only in forum  :w :w :w Just let me see ur ugly face and raped u hard like in LCS days also LVP in duels u and ur shitty clan who abuse alot (Azeraty) and he's cunt (Azkiller) Pfft that days when i was on fire vs sLK'S SWK NB'S
i got raped hard but i won the war ^^ all of them queit samp  _O- _O- _O- _O-
(02-03-2015, 06:39 AM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: i got raped hard
_O- _O- _O- Ahahhaahahahahaah Abyss
sry for double post..
Nater Danny was never in BoD son ?
(02-03-2015, 06:39 AM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: Nater..xD
nater we dont talking to players who on only in forum  :w :w :w Just let me see ur ugly face and raped u hard like in LCS days also LVP in duels u and ur shitty clan who abuse alot (Azeraty) and he's cunt (Azkiller) Pfft that days when i was on fire vs sLK'S SWK NB'S
Just be quiet, Your text gives me migraines.

(02-03-2015, 04:16 PM)Swift link Wrote: Nater Danny was never in BoD son ?
Oh really?

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=30560.0

"Members
DannyTrfc"

(02-03-2015, 06:39 AM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: Nater..xD

who quit? not me :)