Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

MwK - Monkeys with Kevlar [Back in hood]
(01-31-2015, 04:53 PM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: Sit the fuck down.

shut da fuck up buster swift the best

(02-01-2015, 02:23 AM)Swift link Wrote: how would u no son? they never alowed 400 pingers haha
They used to have another server that "pingers" could play.
actually the ping limit there has been 450 since 2011
(02-01-2015, 02:24 AM)Swift link Wrote: shut da fuck up buster swift the best
top reply son :7
Ooooh.

[Image: uh5A6.gif]

No wait, I change my mind.

[Image: M5JlyCP.gif]
(01-31-2015, 01:10 AM)Nater link Wrote: No need to get upset just pointing out one of your members is a big hypocrite, You'd only win because all the "good" clans hardly play or play at all! So yeah...Not much competition around so you're not that good just pwning noobs that have been playing 5 minutes.
Indeed
(01-29-2015, 10:50 PM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: Joze madafucka u let me alone fighing also i make more haters that why i left
For one, shut the fuck up NateR. I left [BB] only for the shear fact that there is no more Running Weapons squad in their clan. Besides that fact, if [BB] was still active in RW and was apparent in many servers then I would still be with them. Seeing how they are not, I MADE a clan with Swift, LuKz and SleeP.
I don't respect the fact how you think i'm a hypocrite yet you do not know any facts about anything. My [BB] friends know that I have my own clan and many of them respect me to this day. Besides, wasn't Danny [BB]?
Anyways, Facebook.. Don't speak to me like that man, I'm the reason you were R2D. I respected your skill level and I know you could be more then just a MwK. We're working on building a well-skilled clan, not another fail like sLK. We will be here, sLK will never come back.. and we will remain champions of San Andreas Multi-Player .
Don't respect us if you do not want to but no matter what any of you wanna-be SAMP players say, you will never step up to R2D, and if you want a chance we would love to see you give it a shot but good luck getting far ----- 178.33.168.68:7777.  _O-  _O- _O- We won't discourage you.. well at least we won't try to  ;)
Quote:Joze link=topic=31172.msg462424#msg462424 date=1422850647]
For one, shut the fuck up NateR. I left [BB] only for the shear fact that there is no more Running Weapons squad in their clan. Besides that fact, if [BB] was still active in RW and was apparent in many servers then I would still be with them. Seeing how they are not, I MADE a clan with Swift, LuKz and SleeP.
I don't respect the fact how you think i'm a hypocrite yet you do not know any facts about anything. My [BB] friends know that I have my own clan and many of them respect me to this day. Besides, wasn't Danny [BB]?
Anyways, Facebook.. Don't speak to me like that man, I'm the reason you were R2D. I respected your skill level and I know you could be more then just a MwK. We're working on building a well-skilled clan, not another fail like sLK. We will be here, sLK will never come back.. and we will remain champions of San Andreas Multi-Player .
Don't respect us if you do not want to but no matter what any of you wanna-be SAMP players say, you will never step up to R2D, and if you want a chance we would love to see you give it a shot but good luck getting far ----- 178.33.168.68:7777.  _O-  _O- _O- We won't discourage you.. well at least we won't try to  ;)

Hahaha  _O- Damn you make me laugh kid. [BB] wasn't even active in RW when you joined so you can't say that...Yeah Danny was in BB, he has been in many clans, So have most of us here...

You can't say sLK is a failed clan...They just don't play sa:mp anymore...Its called having a life.
signature. plz
nater just gtfo
sLK ez's expect this cunt cobra
+im the 4shoter king in FFS server
calm calm bro R2D on fire
Eat Sleep Raped Reply R2D!
(02-02-2015, 02:05 PM)(R2D)Facebook link Wrote: Eat Sleep Raped Reply R2D!
Is that your daily schedule?