Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

fight club
1.when we watch duel,we get bugged like we cant see anything and when we try to do /fight stopwatch it says not possible in interior smth like that
2.can the old fc results system shud be readded again? Like the current one doesnt show sometimes that who are dueling whose duel is going to get start or who won duel..its annoying smetimes for me and other players too i think..so why not put that old fc news/result script in which all can see in mainchat whose duel is starting or who won duel 
3. /duelbet command i think some player suggested this earlier too can u guys add this feature asap it wud be cool
Thanks
@1. That only happens when duel is going on at Area No. 5, not sure if that happens in others, but don't think so.
@2. Not quite sure about how the old fighting system works but if the point is showing us who are dueling and in which fight number they are, that might be a good idea.
@3. I don't think it's needed, most of the players got full banks, on the otherside, adding a bet won't harm anyone but I don't really think it is needed, is it?
the bet system might help the new players :D
just make it as it used to be - 2 fighters fighting down there, the rest are spec'ing on the roof. and someone crashing the plane into it
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=31158.msg431699#msg431699 date=1348296733]
someone crashing the plane into it

Word, dawg. I used to love doing this shit.
just make it as it used to be - 2 fighters fighting down there, the rest are spec'ing on the roof. and someone crashing the plane into it

The current people don't know what you mean, but hell yes! Good old days ftw

Ahhh good times  ;)

(09-22-2012, 08:48 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: The current people don't know what you mean, but hell yes! Good old days ftw
+1

I miss doing 1on1 that way it was one round to proove you had skills! I remember so many great fights, One of my personal favourites was beating [W]Maddolis for the first time and he said that he wanted a rematch and owned me :D Good memories from 2007/08 :)
(09-22-2012, 08:48 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: The current people don't know what you mean, but hell yes! Good old days ftw

Zai's idea is a good one. I think you underestimate some of the current members, plenty do know what he means. Its more about community though, if the feature is there then the people who think it is a good idea will use it.
Yes it only happens in fight club 5 "the area with stairs at sides".
In the old  fc you could have see who's watching you dueling. Pretty simple without a problem.
Just a few of those fc should be changed and that's it.