Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DENIED] banned
(08-29-2007, 02:24 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Please man... An no is a no... Now please, stop wasting your time, and our time and get over it! There are other servers out there. But you blew it one of the bests server around... Nice one

and also, is it really wasting my time trying to get unbanned from one of the best servers on SA:MP?
Your not going to be unbanned so just leave, we dont have time to argue with you.
(08-29-2007, 02:40 AM)cloakster link Wrote:Your not going to be unbanned so just leave, we dont have time to argue with you.

i am not argueing, im begging to be unbanned, i would do anything to be unbanned from the server, would i go through this much trouble for nothing??
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=2465.0

he money cheated, he got unbanned, why cant i?
because after a discussion on irc we found out that he wasnt using moneycheats
(08-29-2007, 03:01 AM)cloakster link Wrote:because after a discussion on irc we found out that he wasnt using moneycheats

oh, well is there any possible way i can be unbanned, by showing myself that i can be responsible??
No   
please!!! I promise i will be on my best behaviour, did you really ever see somebody that got banned, and wanted to get on as much as i did, trust me, I dont think so, now please may you unban me!
This is from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

no1      /noʊ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[noh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adverb, adjective, noun, plural noes, nos, verb
–adverb
1. (a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request)
2. (used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one.
3. not in any degree or manner; not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better.
4. not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): His recovery was no small miracle.
–adjective
5. not a (used before a noun to convey the opposite of the noun's meaning): She's no beginner on the ski slopes.
–noun
6. an utterance of the word “no.”
7. a denial or refusal: He responded with a definite no.
8. a negative vote or voter: The noes have it.
–verb (used with object)
9. to reject, refuse approval, or express disapproval of.
–verb (used without object)
10. to express disapproval.
—Idiom
11. no can do, Informal. it can't be done.
[Origin: bef. 900; ME; OE nā, equiv. to ne not + ā ever (see ay1)]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you understand now? 

Katie  :w
I think it's quite clear for all parties what the outcome of this thread will be.
Locked.