Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Sniper's headshot damage increased from 100 to 120?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Woho! (yes)
52.38%
11 52.38%
Nope! (no)
47.62%
10 47.62%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Increasing the Headshot damage
(09-22-2012, 08:52 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: Cant write a message while standing around strip, d3d headshot. Remove the whole shit, hate the faggots who stand around sniping then taxi or get away once you shoot them
Write faster. :D

But agreed with the bold text.
Those of you feeling negative about having the damage increased to 160 (meaning one headshot and a bodyshot), would you consider having it at 120 damage (one headshot and two bodyshots) instead? Because if you do I'll remake the poll for 120 instead of 160.
When that feature was added, it was removing off 200 HP, which means that a single headshot could kill someone with full armor & health.

I liked how it was, but I understand it might be annoying if you get shot while you're distracted or something. Anyway, when you are chatting or are not paying attention to the game, you are also risking getting killed by any other weapon... And we cannot forget it's much harder to use the sniper than any other weapon, and after all you have to exactly hit in the head.

I'd like if the headshot could remove as much health as possible.
It's going to be a sniper war zone and you might not even have some decent fights on the streets anymore.

But we will see. :roll:
Well then, I guess the best thing to do would be to increase it to 120. Remember that headshots are quite hard to achieve, especially twice in a row, unless your target is (and keeps) standing still.

If it gets way too tedious, we can still decrease the damage again. :)
I don't consider myself good with a sniper, but I can get 2 headshots in a row, very often. It's easy imo, but sniper is just gay tbh. Either remove it, or keep it at 100hp.
headshot 120 damage = awesomenessess
(09-25-2012, 06:55 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: I don't consider myself good with a sniper, but I can get 2 headshots in a row, very often. It's easy imo, but sniper is just gay tbh. Either remove it, or keep it at 100hp.

Indeed, it's not too hard to do. Not to mention when you snipe with more than 1 person. I can agree that 5 shots (5*41/42 health) may be a lot with a sniper but the headshot already makes this 2. I'd stick to 100.
(09-25-2012, 08:43 PM)Richard link Wrote: Indeed, it's not too hard to do. Not to mention when you snipe with more than 1 person. I can agree that 5 shots (5*41/42 health) may be a lot with a sniper but the headshot already makes this 2. I'd stick to 100.

101!
Bump, for last effort!

Since 160 damage wasn't too popular I've recreated the poll with 120 damage instead, to see if that would be more liked by the community. Should this vote fail I'll leave the topic as that's clearly what the community would like. :P

Last poll: 100 to 160 damage. 17 votes for yes, 10 for no.

Get to votin' people! :D