Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Local Yocal Sports Edition Minigame Guide
Local Yocal Sports Edition Minigame Guide

This guide will show you how to play the minigame called Local yocal sports edition ( lyse ). There are two teams in this minigame, the blue team and the green team. The objective of both the teams is to steal the other team's truck and bring it back to the red marker while protecting our own team's truck !
  • Steal the other team's truck
  • Protect our team's truck from enemies

[Image: 2ZKZK.png]

[b][u]Attacking

The game begins with both teams spawning in their team base and a message is shown which will be helpful. You will get a pair of good guns when you spawn. There are a bunch of vehicles in our base which will be colored according to the team and base. The more the sign ups for this minigame, the more will the number of players in our team. It is always a good idea to team up.

[Image: isQQg.jpg]

With teaming up we can steal the opposing team's truck while our partner can keep the enemies busy.

[Image: JrSbx.jpg]

A yellow colored marker can be seen on the map. There are two such yellow markers and one in each base. The marker indicates the vehicle to be taken by the opposing team. (For example: the yellow marked vehicle on the blue team's base can only be taken by the green team.) After the vehicle has been taken, it is to be taken to their team base. There a red marker appears where the player would park the vehicle.

[Image: uieSK.png]

[Image: GTg53.png]

After that the team gets a point  and has a good chance to win !!!

Defending

The game starts by both teams spawning at their team base. The players always has a choice to either attack or defend and they can change whenever they want. Well this is all about defending.It is good to stay near our marked vehicle. They mission of the other team is take the vehicle away. So always be ready for action.

[Image: 6fv7g.png]

[Image: dZR5z.png]

Here the players are defending.

The way to score a point is to take the opposing team's vehicle (marked yellow) and park it to the red marker in our base.

But always have a defender to defend our vehicle from being taken.

The way to win the minigame is to score a point and not to let the opposing team take our vehicle before the given time !

Well that's the way to play this minigame

Have fun !  :w

stop making these dumbass guides. every minigame explains well enough during start.
(08-24-2012, 02:51 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: stop making these dumbass guides. every minigame explains well enough during start.

Haters gonna hate !  :P
:Y)
oh and if u dont like this dont read it :P :P

i made this cuz most of the players are like - "what is this game all abt" - - "how do u play this"-  like in picture no. 3 wanseo asks.

So I made this guide for all who needs help

jealous? hate it? then dont read cuz i aint compelling u !
thanks aiman, u are such a good dedication to this wonderful community
I like it.
ty guys, well atleast u guys are nice and sweet and kind and......
(08-24-2012, 06:28 PM)Aiman link Wrote: ty guys, well atleast u guys are nice and sweet and kind and......

[Image: ultra-gay-seal.jpg]
Thanks for the guide!

(08-24-2012, 02:51 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: stop making these dumbass guides. every minigame explains well enough during start.
Please stop discouraging our community to DO something.
I've grouped these guides in a single stickied topic. Quick minigame references!  :)
(08-24-2012, 08:26 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: Please stop discouraging our community to DO something.
i already gave up after posting my last reply..