Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Local Yocal Sports Edition Minigame Guide
(08-24-2012, 03:43 PM)Aiman link Wrote: Haters gonna hate !  :P
:Y)
oh and if u dont like this dont read it :P :P

i made this cuz most of the players are like - "what is this game all abt" - - "how do u play this"-  like in picture no. 3 wanseo asks.

So I made this guide for all who needs help

jealous? hate it? then dont read cuz i aint compelling u !
Useless. Stop producing and get some English courses.
Well done Aiman, this game is trickier than some and this guide is helpful to people who have never played it :)
New people who visits the server who actually dont know about the minigame will not come to the forum to check it's guide which is made by Aiman. :)
And also, by the game start it explains enough in a step by a step how it works, only retards wouldn't get it. All you're doing in this guide is pointing the steps which are already explained lol, I don't find a reason in doing these guides...
xD true....
(08-26-2012, 09:35 AM)Faye link Wrote: New people who visits the server who actually dont know about the minigame will not come to the forum to check it's guide which is made by Aiman. :)
And also, by the game start it explains enough in a step by a step how it works, only retards wouldn't get it. All you're doing in this guide is pointing the steps which are already explained lol, I don't find a reason in doing these guides...

Some minigames are more complex than others Little Faye, and some dont quite explain it fully step-by-step, because its not possible to do so with a few lines of text. Its not only new players to the server that dont know how to play some of the minigames. Now if people dont know what they are doing in these minigames we can point them here to these posts :)
example : me , I read the steps to the minigame called robbery. But only after Tris's guide did I really understood about the game !
Thank you Tris
not a lot of ppl are interested in minigames anyway...+ ppl arent retarded i mean they could play the minigame then understand the point of it without havin to go thru a guide n lookin thru the pics n shit i mean how clueless of an idiot can u be
Plenty of people didnt know how to player /Robbery even after trying several times, even Little Faye didnt....hey little Faye?

So shush Weezy-Wee
That's right.
And tbh, I didn't read all the guide, I just looked at the attached images and read some stuff. I cba reading it all tbh.

Well done anyway, I still think there's no need to do it...