Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bored
(08-19-2012, 08:30 PM)Weezy link Wrote: There is nothing else I enjoy more than starting a fight against 3 Zaibatsu asslickers then run away from them.

I snipe'em and run !
I could drive over them but that would be a waist of the car.... the dent aint worth it.... so just /piss and than run lol
(08-23-2012, 08:49 AM)captaint link Wrote: I could drive over them but that would be a waist of the car.... the dent aint worth it.... so just /piss and than run lol

FRAPS is and send it to one of the better admins. Ryder, Zai & Fat_Cobra have all been banned recently due to command abuse that was FRAPsed, many times indeed. In fact Zai & Cobra are banned right now.
The entertaining part of LVP is the dynamic community and the tensions that exists in it - Clanwars, arguments, competetiveness, hatred and love.

This means, that the clan wars and the community keeps the server alive. Or at least used to.

It is not the functions, it is not the options nor is it the minigames or the achievements. It's the players on the server.

The gamemode was way less developed back in 2008/09 than today, but the server thrived and it was successful. Now it has a very low playercount, even though the gamemode has expanded and awesome features has been added. This is because the core members of the community has left (Or been banned). This have disrupted the community and left it to bleed to death.

We can turn it around, but we will need ACTION on the server. Not another minigame. We need CLANS, we need WARS. We need hate and we need love. LVP has always thrived on drama, people disobeying the rules (not shit like hacking, but bombing car cruises, etc.) as it generated DRAMA and ACTION. Something we, as humans, crave, for some fucked up reason - that's also why people watch reality shows etc.

If you ask me, we need more action on the server. More hate. More gangs and clans. More whining, more gloating. More disobedience and more persistence.
[Image: HfTOX.png]

This is what I meant, like nobody ingame and players like me get bored
(facebook - afk)
(lunai - afk)
(gill - not afk but still, only 2 of us in the server )
The thing is that i started many minigames but no one is join them.
So I thought of something like, a minigame which can be played and enjoyed by ANY number of players (it can be played by 1 player also)

- Aiman  8)
dont get in server @ 5.00 am in the morning or something, people need to sleep :)
I didnt , i was online at 9 pm, 9 am ( in short , during rush hours and all I see is a few number of players)
(08-24-2012, 11:11 AM)Aiman link Wrote: I didnt , i was online at 9 pm, 9 am ( in short , during rush hours and all I see is a few number of players)
English please.

Btw, there are 18 players online atm.
(08-24-2012, 12:32 PM)Faye link Wrote: English please.

Btw, there are 18 players online atm.

I did not join the game at 5 am, I joined the server at 9 am or 9 pm. These hours are rush hours (meaning - most people are online at these times)
(08-25-2012, 01:16 PM)Aiman link Wrote: I did not join the game at 5 am, I joined the server at 9 am or 9 pm. These hours are rush hours (meaning - most people are online at these times)

And you have thought about the time difference... right?