Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bored
When you play LVP, it is quite fun ! You can kill , you can make money , you can explore etc...

But after a couple of weeks it gets boring....Like you buy the same properties, explore the same explored land , kill the same players. Doing the same thing over and over.

The things that are not boring is the TEF property , achievement list , tags.

And also , its very boring when there are less number of players because then you have nothing to do.

So I would suggest something new, which will be very interesting for all times ,no matter how many players are there ingame.
Something that can be played anytime the players wants.....
Like?  :+

We know current LVP features may get boring over time, and that's why we're working on a new economy. You'll be able to spend on way more things, and gaining money will get a bit harder. This makes it all way more competitive and funny!

If you have any other suggestion to make LVP more interesting to play, post your ideas! You said we need 'something' new, but you didn't actually tell us what do you have in mind. It would be cool to know!  :)
Quote:Aiman link=topic=31036.msg429542#msg429542 date=1345312946]
But after a couple of weeks it gets boring....Like you buy the same properties, explore the same explored land , kill the same players. Doing the same thing over and over.
you mean get killed by the same players?

i find it fun.
In the end everything gets boring.
For a new player to say that, the situation is serious.
Clan/gang wars should be increased.
There is nothing else I enjoy more than starting a fight against 3 Zaibatsu asslickers then run away from them.
(08-19-2012, 08:30 PM)Weezy link Wrote: There is nothing else I enjoy more than starting a fight against 3 Zaibatsu asslickers then run away from them.

Hellllllllllllllllllll yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
(08-19-2012, 08:30 PM)Weezy link Wrote: There is nothing else I enjoy more than starting a fight against 3 Zaibatsu asslickers then run away from them.
Lmao XD

Running and then start bombing 8)