that was fuckin stupid
(08-18-2012, 02:23 AM)Weezy link Wrote: Ghetto Conversation
That was gayer then One Direction >_<

Howdy hoes :w Welcome back :)
[SiN] !!?

Welcome back!
Welcome guys!

Edit:
Just saw you were talking about other games and stuff, I own 6 servers in TF2, you guys are welcome ;)
Everytime I check TS to see if any of you guys are on to play some DayZ, I'm the only one on :(
(08-22-2012, 03:20 PM)Darius link Wrote: Everytime I check TS to see if any of you guys are on to play some DayZ, I'm the only one on :(

Not sure when you have been stopping by as ive been away the past few days. Daytime is kinda slow, most of the group starts playing at night so that would be the best time to catch us.
Finally the return of a clan of worth
(08-22-2012, 06:49 PM)d3str0y3r link Wrote: Not sure when you have been stopping by as ive been away the past few days. Daytime is kinda slow, most of the group starts playing at night so that would be the best time to catch us.

To add to what i said before, We dont use the actual DayZ channel on the TS. We either use the SiN channel or the private sub-channel. I tried to contact you earlier on TS but no response so when you are around just send me a message on TS and ill give you the pass to the private channel.
Heeeeeey dawwwwg
Well I'm on your TS speaking to a bunch of SiN guys, most of em don't even know what SA-MP is  8)7