Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Kill hacking tool on the main server
(07-02-2012, 04:47 PM)Fuse link Wrote: What if, you would've made the script, loaded it. BUT didn't tell everyone. I bet the hacker is aware of this now. Good job otherwise though.

and That ^
Good job, Jay. Let the hacker know he might get caught, what to look out for and make him consider improving his hack.

Such a shame, way to thank the most active developer here. Let's all start crying about how he makes this public, boo-fucking-hoo.

Jay, thank you very much for making this server a better place for everyone :)
[Image: suckup.jpg]
another asslicker
give a fuck about stats
what a desperat fuck, posting nosense pics cuz he has nothing else to say
(07-02-2012, 09:02 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: posting nosense pics cuz he has nothing else to say
so lemme understand...you gotta be logged in for your stats to be affected, right? And what if this hack forces the game to think that some other (logged in) player does the killing? would not  really affect the hackuser's stats so the protection would be useless

(07-02-2012, 09:38 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: so lemme understand...you gotta be logged in for your stats to be affected, right? And what if this hack forces the game to think that some other (logged in) player does the killing? would not  really affect the hackuser's stats so the protection would be useless
The protection is there for the normal users, not for the hacking user... You are more like talking 'bout a bot or something, which does not seem to be the problem now. What if the world explodes now, what if I can't find my shoes, what if the game thinks that Tris has turned into an alien, what if....