Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP FC Tournament II
Im in,i hope this will be abit faster.
Quote:Slide link=topic=30832.msg426427#msg426427 date=1341758395]
_O-

Slide he's mad, oh i forget to say smthing i found out about MaTrIx and His Styla friend they got busted in esl by using fake nicks and using sobeit and breaking every match bcz they got no life , they got busted by ESL Admin Named Phaze.so they can't decline that bcz they got busted by xfire things.
We have gotten an even number of participants! The sheet is in the Attachments.
You may do these fights at any time! ALSO! Here are the rules as a reminder.

No 2 shooting.
Players fight 3 rounds rw & ww, and screenshot as proof who won.
ping-limit 255max, I'm sure most doesn't want to fight players with 255+ping.
If ping is jumping a lot you're out!

Have fun!

Attached Files
.jpg   TOURNAMENT.jpg (Size: 57.67 KB / Downloads: 15)
Sorry for the double post.

Can someone lock this please?
Lock? what?
Oh.. Forgot.. Have to post the screenshots here. I'm an idiot.
(07-11-2012, 12:20 AM)Bearrry link Wrote:Slide he's mad, oh i forget to say smthing i found out about MaTrIx and His Styla friend they got busted in esl by using fake nicks and using sobeit and breaking every match bcz they got no life , they got busted by ESL Admin Named Phaze.so they can't decline that bcz they got busted by xfire things.

It's called trolling and Slide didn't fall for it because he's not stupid prick like you.

AND LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at your nonsense, proofs or gtfo faggot and I didnt play esl for ages but I know that I got better stats than you, cheater with no skills. =D
eh i don't see bani too much hope i meet him quickly
it's better to add a max date so everyone finishes his match quickly ppl who don't do their match on that time must be treated as losers
i suggest 1 week
I fought with [SWK]Dacads he won 2-1 ww 2-1 rw.
Had some problems but it's ok just helping this thing going, IMPORTANT NEWS HE WON and should continue for the next round.
The first participants to fight I believe? I hope others follow this example we have set and get the job done quickly :Y)