Standings for round one..

1. PigBenis vs. LastRace
2. Bearrry vs. [SWK]Slide
3. Swift vs. Lv.MaZ
4. (UvH)Striker vs. [SWK]Dacads  Winner: Dacads
5.eF.Cranslator vs.Lv.KabooM
6. (BoD)Am1t vs. (BoD)BlackBean  Winner: (BoD)Am1t
7.Bani vs. [BB]ELABD Winner: Bani
@Styla you are hated by most Player in SAMP,wich you are banned in GTAT uL and U's Servers and maybe more , if you wants i can show them proof how kid u are in zeus movie,when they were playing tcw and  you come to the server and abuse with ur admin,any way sorry guys if i made this offtopic,he's know cheater in samp and hated by most people  _O-

hello slide do you have xfire or smth just pm me when i'm ready once i see your pm imm answear with yes or no good luck bro :)
(07-11-2012, 08:19 PM)PigBenis link Wrote:Just report them.

how many times do they have to be reported - everybody sees this in there  :roll:
(07-12-2012, 09:08 AM)LE7ELS link Wrote:...

how many times do they have to be reported - everybody sees this in there  :roll:
If you don't like them, don't read their argument. Afaik, you can ignore/block someone here.
Bearrry: I need to get some days to start playing sa-mp again.. I've been off sa-mp for a little while now.

I'll PM you when I reach home tommorow or next day there again.
(07-12-2012, 04:01 AM)Bearrry link Wrote:@Styla you are hated by most Player in SAMP,wich you are banned in GTAT uL and U's Servers and maybe more , if you wants i can show them proof how kid u are in zeus movie,when they were playing tcw and  you come to the server and abuse with ur admin,any way sorry guys if i made this offtopic,he's know cheater in samp and hated by most people  _O-

hello slide do you have xfire or smth just pm me when i'm ready once i see your pm imm answear with yes or no good luck bro :)

I'm not banned from any of those servers ,infact I've got admin on U server. Show them the video you prick, everyone found it funny and Zeus knew it all along that I was trolling. Me and Zeus are friends and we both agree that you are a shit player and nobody likes you that's why you're denied from every clan. ;) You're cheater and nobody knows about you, you have no friends in sa-mp and IRL that's why you're on sa-mp 24/7. I dont understant why play a game if nobody wants you around and where you suck at it. Even on ESL. ;)

P.S. Watch out Slide he might cheat.
(07-12-2012, 02:36 PM)STyL4 link Wrote:I'm not banned from any of those servers ,infact I've got admin on U server. Show them the video you prick, everyone found it funny and Zeus knew it all along that I was trolling. Me and Zeus are friends and we both agree that you are a shit player and nobody likes you that's why you're denied from every clan. ;) You're cheater and nobody knows about you, you have no friends in sa-mp and IRL that's why you're on sa-mp 24/7. I dont understant why play a game if nobody wants you around and where you suck at it. Even on ESL. ;)

(07-12-2012, 02:36 PM)STyL4 link Wrote:I'm not banned from any of those servers ,infact I've got admin on U server. Show them the video you prick, everyone found it funny and Zeus knew it all along that I was trolling. Me and Zeus are friends and we both agree that you are a shit player and nobody likes you that's why you're denied from every clan. ;) You're cheater and nobody knows about you, you have no friends in sa-mp and IRL that's why you're on sa-mp 24/7. I dont understant why play a game if nobody wants you around and where you suck at it. Even on ESL. ;)

as you can see i'm always playing esl with zeus so no wonder who cares you are shit and we are getting bored of ur lies any way slide you passed to the next round i don't want to play , lvp is dirty now with that know cheater comes here and talk here u aren't banned in uL and U and GTAT i will Call demo GTAT Admin you got banned for cheating.and you are banned in esl for cheating and 3of ur old AoA members are banned now of cheating farmy,Enter and Fsecure wich you can see that they are know cheaters
those movie by Demon GTAT ADMIN
Loky
Styla, world's best SA:MP Player.

and this is the proof

http://i46.tinypic.com/1gnm01.jpg
Bearrry, you lost duellist tournament in ESL because you SUCK.

You delete ESL accounts because your ratios suck and you SUCK.

I kicked you from AoA for cheats and owned you in spas duels before that because you SUCK.

1. Who the fuck is Locky?

2. Where do you see cheats on second video? The first spas shots can be de-synced like with any weapon.  I call people like you and Demo cheaters because I have evidence. Demo got self-busted with sobeit and that's what he's mad for. I also remember that I played ESL with him, he did 0 dmg and 30 dmg on esl (typical for a cheater) and he was such a clown on mumble, even afraid to talk like you.

Bearry cheating:

Bearry busted again.

bearry

[uGp] busted - u got busted

Kicked from BWS for cheats too.

TOO BAD I GOT BETTER STATS THAN YOU ON ESL CHEATER HAHAHAHAHA. TOO BAD I OWNED YOU ON ESL :DDD WHO'S THE CHEATER NOW? I'm more skilled and better SAUDHASUDHUS!

Oh man I feel sad for humanity.
wtf is that movie?  stop making fake movies retard you are the biggest lier ever seen man go get a life
that is GP Niggahe or smth stop making fake movies tard

Bearry busted again.