Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2012
[Image: 6a00d8341c730253ef0133f278bbad970b-800wi]
It was stupid how they sent out two defenders before Ronaldo..nevertheless bruno alves and fabregas both hit the woodwork, shows the big difference a few inches can make ;)
Oh shi- What a great goal Balotelli scored.
Woah, what a match. Especially after 90'... So much tension! I didn't expect such a score though! Italy really did a good job, but Germany didn't do bad at all. One of the toughest teams we've ever faced in Euro 2012.  :)
Congrats italy! now it will be Spain vs Italy in the finals. :P
Italy played great and definitely deserved the win, but Germany was a total disaster compared to previous matches, it seems like a curse on them  lol. They did terribly in defending (both goals were defending errors, especially the first one). Still Balotelli's second goal was great, but once again, bad defense. Germany was lucky, because at the end the match could have ended 3, 4 or 5-0 at least. That combined with Italy's strong defending, which didn't let Germany's attack progress. It definitely wasn't Germany's day. I hope Italy plays against Spain on Sunday as great as they did today, because I don't really want Spain to win. Irony or not, the cup will stay on group C :)
(06-28-2012, 09:53 PM)Jhon link Wrote: Italy played great and definitely deserved the win, but Germany was a total disaster compared to previous matches, it seems like a curse on them  lol. They did terribly in defending (both goals were defending errors, especially the first one). Still Balotelli's second goal was great, but once again, bad defense. Germany was lucky, because at the end the match could have ended 3, 4 or 5-0 at least. That combined with Italy's strong defending, which didn't let Germany's attack progress. It definitely wasn't Germany's day. I hope Italy plays against Spain on Sunday as great as they did today, because I don't really want Spain to win. Irony or not, the cup will stay on group C :)

+1 on this although I'm German :)
Spain is the champion again.
I WILL WIN U LOSERS
Great match and great performance from balotelli, looking forward to the win vs spain ;)