Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2012
What a game Portugal had today against Denmark. I think we played better, but Denmark still knew how to response against the two goals Portugal made first. Too bad that Ronaldo did not score these 2 supposed easy goals and well... let's see how we do against Holland.

I must admit Holland probably was a bit unlucky with these 2 games, but yeah, this is not an easy group at all and 2 teams will be indeed out.

Even though nothing is decided yet -- all the teams still have chances of passing to the next step, I hope your thoughts don't become real Jhon! :P

I'd be happy with a draw in Portugal vs Holland, but I'm hoping to get the win.
More nice performances from the Dagger (Daniel Agger). It's a shame the rest of his team couldn't get him a win...his performances end up going to waste. He must be sharpening his elbow now for Germany. :)

For those unaware of what I'm talking about:

Daniel Agger punches Fernando Torres CHELSEA vs LIVERPOOL 0-1 ynwa

Ignore the gay music. :P
imo the funniest thing about  the match was this, lol:

Joachim Löw schlägt einem Balljungen Ball aus der Hand

our coach must've been bored
(06-14-2012, 11:34 AM)Hitman link Wrote: imo the funniest thing about  the match was this, lol:

our coach must've been bored
Haha confident.
Who's playing tonight?
Tonight its Italy-Croatia  and Spain-Ireland!

Lol, just seen this. our newest addition to the national team, like a BOSS:

[Image: hummels_ap1.jpg]
"They see me rollin.. they hatin'" :D

Tonight i guess Spain will 4-0 Ireland and Italy 2-1 Croatia
2-0 for Italy! 8)
Italy 1-1 Croatia  ;)
I think Italy's gonna win this one. We just shouldn't underestimate Croatia, they tend to attack a lot I heard.
BY THE WAY SHitman, yesterday I went to Adidas store and saw Germany's shirt and jacket, nearly cummed there :3 look at this one, gonna buy it soon: http://www.adidas.es/Deutscher-Fussball-...ES,pd.html

In Spain it costs 60 euros, I guess it costs slightly less in Germany?