Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[I] /INF Infernus Abuse
This feature has been temporarily disabled until the next version doesn't come out!
Yeah, saw that just a couple of minutes ago! Awesome -_-
(05-29-2012, 05:37 PM)Agent link Wrote: Yeah, saw that just a couple of minutes ago! Awesome -_-

Lets go to another server!
Thats great news, thank you Pedro for taking the time to reply to me!
Spray tags were designed to be incredibly difficult to spray all 100. It seems some BETA testers abused their rights to find the locations of spray tags and then helped others to locate them. This quickly spread across lots of players and soon almost half of the regular players had access to the command.

I designed the /inf command with the intention of maybe one or two people actually having access to it - based on the difficultly levels of finding those tags.

We're going to have to change the system in 2.94.11. One way we could change it is so that instead of players being able to spawn an Infernus with a command, they will simply respawn in one when they die. I don't know if this will remove the attraction to spraying tags though so perhaps this move needs to be considered more carefully.
Well thats a shame..

Dunno who the hell told out the secret  :(

Its rly sad as my achievements ingame are getting reduced more and more anyway  ;(
(05-30-2012, 12:51 AM)Jay_ link Wrote: Spray tags were designed to be incredibly difficult to spray all 100. It seems some BETA testers abused their rights to find the locations of spray tags and then helped others to locate them. This quickly spread across lots of players and soon almost half of the regular players had access to the command.

*cough* LE7ELS *cough*
(05-30-2012, 11:46 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: *cough* LE7ELS *cough*

lol.. i did not u fucktard :roll:

i had the tags long before this issue with abusing came up.. like the 3rd person or so
I think they got changed 2 times by now so i wasnt able to show all the tags anyway!

and another point: i dont know how "to find the locations of spray tags" as i wasnt playing on the test-server.

So pls.. fuck off and dont tell lies  :w
Removing this command will just be an idiotic move! Making it spawn only after death sucks even more! Bring it back.. I was having nice and fun times again in LVP.
Shame that all the retarded newfaggs cries about it so fucking much. It's a game! Live with it! LVP is the only server that are againt all this "abusing" stuff. Chill out guys and start having some fun ingame.

Or even better, use random locations for the tags, and it will change for everyone, every time he rejoins! It will make it almost impossible to find them.. Right?-
(05-30-2012, 03:28 PM)Agent link Wrote: Removing this command will just be an idiotic move! Making it spawn only after death sucks even more! Bring it back.. I was having nice and fun times again in LVP.
Shame that all the retarded newfaggs cries about it so fucking much. It's a game! Live with it! LVP is the only server that are againt all this "abusing" stuff. Chill out guys and start having some fun ingame.

Or even better, use random locations for the tags, and it will change for everyone, every time he rejoins! It will make it almost impossible to find them.. Right?-
Instead of putting inf on spawn, they can make something else like it can only spawn every 10-20 minutes.