Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[I] /INF Infernus Abuse
(05-27-2012, 09:43 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Funny how this wasn't reported when [SM] abused the shit out of it.

They've stopped abusing it?
(05-27-2012, 09:43 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Funny how this wasn't reported when [SM] abused the shit out of it.

First of all:

We didnt abuse the shit out of it ;)

Every single one of us has been warned to NOT abuse this command - and we followed the instructions.

As now too many OTHER players doesnt seem to behave according to the rules (barik. e.g.) the server gets fucked up :roll:

And btw - ur opinion doesnt count anyway as it almost took u 3 weeks to understand i wasnt cheating when u were chasing me.. and yes i did not abuse it while u were trying to get my ass ;)
hey tris

[Image: tris.png]

make that apology public  :w
Zai please dont go too far offtopic with this, this topic is about people abusing the /INF car.

But sure, I will apologise to cobra for muting him unfairly once ive spoken to Richard I have no problem with that. A 3 minute mute isnt something to cry too much about though, and its odd that you are the one complaining and not cobra. But sure i will apologise.

Lets stay on topic here though please.

And management there are STILL people abusing the heck out of the /inf and causing a huge upward movement in their stats and its STILL not fair. When will this be resolved?
(05-28-2012, 10:31 AM)LE7ELS link Wrote: First of all:

We didnt abuse the shit out of it ;)

Every single one of us has been warned to NOT abuse this command - and we followed the instructions.

As now too many OTHER players doesnt seem to behave according to the rules (barik. e.g.) the server gets fucked up :roll:

And btw - ur opinion doesnt count anyway as it almost took u 3 weeks to understand i wasnt cheating when u were chasing me.. and yes i did not abuse it while u were trying to get my ass ;)

Ok, your opinion doesn't count either.

I have a vid of you shooting at me, then running and eventually doing /inf.
(05-28-2012, 04:58 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Ok, your opinion doesn't count either.

I have a vid of you shooting at me, then running and eventually doing /inf.
Dear Target, you've made your point, it's really not necessary to put that much energy in us, but, we do appreciate it :)

It's true that /inf is being abused a lot, I won't call any names, but as usual the people who point their fingers to blame others turn out to be the biggest abusers.... ;)

Let's just hope for the best till we wait for .11
Dear Toadisthecake,

Thanks for the denigrating remark and insinuations.

'We' really appreciate it.
just one word

shit
well.. just for your information:

vids are useless as there wont be banning like 2 months alter the vid was made ;)

and jt said everything. ure not the only one making vids and taking screenshots of ppl not behaving to rules :D

oh.. i dont believe that there could be anything vids of me xD
learn my lesson long ago thx to striker ;)
Why do you care so much about the stats? Damn.
I agree that it is easy to abuse the car, but it got nothing to do with the stats, it seems to be that you are a state whore like "all the others".

About the car, a simple health fix would be fine. No need to remove it or anything! It is much more fun to have a personal car, so you can spawn it when you need it.
It's easy to make a few cmds to avoid the abuse, same as the taxi and tp or dive cmd, when you have to wait a few minutes after a gun fight. Here another cmd could be added,
once you spawn the car and you blow it up, the next car you will make you wait 3-5 minutes, so if someone is chasing you, you can't run too easy.