Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
yer jump down, but u have to be really high up for that! It would be cool if u could sit on the edges of a heli and shoot with AK'S (like a mission in Sanandreas)
(03-15-2007, 08:24 PM)Grove link Wrote:yer jump down, but u have to be really high up for that! It would be cool if u could sit on the edges of a heli and shoot with AK'S (like a mission in Sanandreas)

That seems a little bit more realistic. Maybe you could talk to the SA-MP devs? #SA-MP on GTANet :)

-tj
Na I am sure they dont want to be disturbed by noobs asking questions about 0.2, They must get that a lot! I wonder how many passangers a tram can hold..... Will trams be in LVP 3??
(03-16-2007, 05:44 PM)Grove link Wrote:Na I am sure they dont want to be disturbed by noobs asking questions about 0.2, They must get that a lot! I wonder how many passangers a tram can hold..... Will trams be in LVP 3??

Afaik it can hold the right side passenger, but I'm sure some can hop on the back too. Also trams in LVP 3.00? I hope so. Maybe we'll be able to lay down a track for the tram in LV :D

-tj
na I dont think that will be possible IMO, But it would be cool!! It could circle the suburbs automatically and give ppl a ride back to the ship xP
(03-16-2007, 11:18 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Afaik it can hold the right side passenger, but I'm sure some can hop on the back too. Also trams in LVP 3.00? I hope so. Maybe we'll be able to lay down a track for the tram in LV :D

-tj
yeah, from the police down the strip to the highway (over the sidewalk, nobody walks there :P)
I like the idea oost  :) trams can drive normally, so..  :P

it will be so awesome if you can put new objectives in and such!!  :D
the gangwars will also rock, with that new system  :)

can't wait till LVP 3.0 and sa-mp 0.2 come!
Grenades will be cool, getting in a vantage point and throwing them @ clowns! will it be possible to blow up cars with nobody in them btw? and will tire popping be enabled in LVP 3?
(03-19-2007, 10:28 AM)Grove link Wrote:Grenades will be cool, getting in a vantage point and throwing them @ clowns! will it be possible to blow up cars with nobody in them btw? and will tire popping be enabled in LVP 3?

You can't do fuck all to empty cars - they aren't synced properly. (I say properly because you can kindof push them  O+).

And grenades will be fun, but throwing them constantly at groups of people will be L.A.M.E IMO.

-tj
The granades will suck, Throw boom, 100 people killed, ratio off 100 suckage plz?