Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Yep, so everyone in a gang will get a message, with a flashing icon on there radar, in which at that point we can yound up n pwn!
I like it. Its very sexy  ;) :D :D But i think all map will be colored lol.
Meh, i got no idea, maybe every gang will get his territory?  :)
Thats what i am talking about if every gang will get their color on map. Then the whole map will be colored.
Heheh meh maybe  :) i think if they do it, they'll make a lil part of LV for a gang, another part for another one, and so on  :)
Well, Maybe it can vary on each indivdulas basis, Maybe The map could be green and purple for gnag members only, And normal for Other emembers!

I CANT WAIT FOR THE FREINDLY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine it! No more team kills!!!!!!!! omfg! Gangs wars will be MUCH better!
I hope we don't get FF on, on our server. With FF on there are not many skills needed. You just can come with your gang, spray the whole players with bullets and you never would get killed by one of your team members. There are more tactics needed to win a battle with FF off.
But there is one thing with that teamkill. You can make only for teams not gangs. But who knows. I think it will be possible to configure in scripting
Hmm will be cool  :) grove ya sig what is the pic lol?

(tomozj: Could you please try and stick to the topic...)
(05-30-2007, 12:35 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:Hmm will be cool  :) grove ya sig what is the pic lol?

(tomozj: Could you please try and stick to the topic...)
what did u change tomozj?

(tomozj: Didn't you see the strikethrough? Stick to the topic also, please. ;))