Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
(05-23-2007, 06:48 PM)Time. link Wrote:instagib?

am i missing something?
:?

Yeah, I was missing something. It's a term used in FPS games for the "one shot kill" mode.

-tj
Ahhhhh, i never get that in medal of honor.
It's normally just called on shot kill :)  8)7
Sweet! I can't wait! TDM+snipers? Great idea!
instagab will own with ak-47s IMO!
I hope u can set instagid only on the weapons that u want.... like only the sniper has it

8)
Maybe via scripting you'll be able to adjust the different synching levels/damage each weapon does to a player, who knows how far you will be able to optimaze instagab!

Reapiring cars, setting players armour  will be good, you could feature different commands including little emrgency armour refills, and emrgency car repairs for races!
(05-25-2007, 12:33 PM)Grove link Wrote:Maybe via scripting you'll be able to adjust the different synching levels/damage each weapon does to a player, who knows how far you will be able to optimaze instagab!

Reapiring cars, setting players armour  will be good, you could feature different commands including little emrgency armour refills, and emrgency car repairs for races!

sounds good to me :)
(05-25-2007, 12:33 PM)Grove link Wrote:Maybe via scripting you'll be able to adjust the different synching levels/damage each weapon does to a player, who knows how far you will be able to optimaze instagab!

yh that should be great  ;)
Guys!!!!! Check the blog!!!!!!!!!!! CLICK HERE!

ZOMG!!!!! Gang zones!!!!!!!!! Imagine LVP! B&a and ColdThugZ gang terrotories!!!!!!!!

CLICK here for the gang zones pic!!
Seems cool  :) but anyway think it'll make even more chaos  :P