Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Beta tests are over  :) So i think he reported (I think)  :P can't wait till next one
Let's hope they fix that reported bugs asap, cos' I can't wait to finally play SA-MP 0.2/LVP 3.0  O+ :D
Me neither :D
I opened SA-MP a min ago and all the servers were gone :'(
Did anybody crash in the betas?
Pretty much, I crashed in the begin like 3 times in half an hour.
There was a mass-timeout, which I survived lol. And I lost the connection, but that was because my internet fucked up.

Btw, you can test trains and trams in the SA-MP 0.2 debug exe. You just gotta line them up :)

-tj
Damn if there were lots of crashes and mass timeouts, there is still a lot of work to do!

:) ;) ;) :D :( :( :o :P >:) ;( ;( :r :7 :+ :> :> :9~ 8) O+ :X :? 8)7 O-) :z :z :Y) :w _O- _O- :9 |:( _O_ :O >:O :/ B) (8> :Z }) B-) d:)b 7(8)7 *; <+:) %) :$ }:| :') :S :Y :N :N *O* -O-
Nah, there were hardly any. Just the servers were getting hammered by thousands of people eager to play on a total of around 200 slots of 0.2 action.

I could see an improvement, and an improvement on the lag. You can shoot players normally now. Was fun to sniper ^.^

-tj
What about the sawnoff n uzi synching? Can u actually hit ppl that run with a sawnoff now?

Grove
nod nod. They've fixed it up real nice. I didn't see any lag when I was there, and they were fiddling with the gravity lol. I actually went to report someone for a jump cheat when they changed the gravity. Quite funny until I realized what had happened.

They also changed the weather, massive storms. You could hear the thunder ;) - and it was all synced.

They've improved the sync of everything nicely, so overall it's a +++++ :)

-tj