Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Snipers are neat IMO - just hard to aim.

Also, I've heared that this saturday they'll be making an announcement on when we'll see another publicbeta or release, or something with 0.2. kyeman confirmed this - I asked him twice after he said it. :)

Shame I won't be around :X

-tj
I'm glad that i'm having my holidays, starting from Friday.
IF it's true :P
Hope I will be around, my mother is celebrating her birthday then :X
Nah, I'll play if I think about it :)
(06-06-2007, 07:58 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Snipers are neat IMO - just hard to aim.

Also, I've heared that this saturday they'll be making an announcement on when we'll see another publicbeta or release, or something with 0.2. kyeman confirmed this - I asked him twice after he said it. :)

Shame I won't be around :X

-tj

I won't be around either :\ ill be sure to check when I get back though :D
haha i will be around so i will tell you how good and amazing it is

even though it will probably suck
I'm not that excited for 0.2. We're all gonna need practice with walk weapons lol. Sawnoffs and tec9/uzi's are going to lose power. AK47 FTW  ;)
Walking animations are optional, so thats not bad.
And I think it's a good thing that some weapons are less powerful, and no more `bug' weapons.
(06-06-2007, 02:50 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote:estroe is right, the sawn-off synch did seem pretty bad when we tested it. The long range weapons like the M4 and the AK47 have obviously been improved, but somehow the accuracy of the sawn-off's has suffered. It seemed as if the synch was at best random, although this could be due to local hosting and perhaps it's much better on a server with more bandwidth.

At the time, did you have the indivdual Ped animations on? Because, as tested, this makes a big difference with weapons you can run with!

Btw Tj, thx for that code
(06-05-2007, 07:40 PM)tomozj link Wrote:
Code:
#pragma tabsize 0

It helped me a lot, and guys, I strongly advise PUT INSTAGIB ON SNIPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-07-2007, 09:07 AM)Grove link Wrote:Btw Tj, thx for that code
It helped me a lot, and guys, I strongly advise PUT INSTAGIB ON SNIPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao
(06-07-2007, 09:07 AM)Grove link Wrote:At the time, did you have the indivdual Ped animations on? Because, as tested, this makes a big difference with weapons you can run with!

To compare it with 0.1b I tested it with the ped animations switched off, and in doing that the synch seemed random with the sawn-off shotgun. It wouldn't surprise me that the synch is better with the ped animations on, but you can't run as fast as with the CJ animations, which is a pity.