Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Omg loL! I cant figure the scripting, How the menus are done ect, Am gunna have a GOOD luck...

But I may have to w8 for wiki :/
Grove, just look at examples. You then rewrite the example, and extend it. Then, you learn! :)

-tj
Yer am working on one of em now :) But it takes ages to fix all the loose indention warnings I get from compiling my 0.1 script in the 0.2 editor
(06-05-2007, 07:16 PM)Grove link Wrote:Yer am working on one of em now :) But it takes ages to fix all the loose indention warnings I get from compiling my 0.1 script in the 0.2 editor

You can ignore them, by putting:
Code:
#pragma tabsize 0

at the top of your script. Remember: it won't fix it, it'll simply ignore the warnings.

-tj
I played on server of tomozj and JUTD. And I can say that 0.2 is very good! Really nice weapon sync and also is fun to use RPG and handgranates. I can't wait for the full version! :9~

It can't be long before it gets released can it? :?
I think the release will be soon :)
Though shooting with the sawn-offs on Ronald's server kinda sucked.. I even won twice from him :+
Did the little lag disappear? Which makes you aim a little on front of your opponent. If so, that may be it..
The damage done with sawn-offs decreased as well it seems, Ronald hitted me right in the face and only 5% of my life went down. Or would that have been bad luck?
What we gone do withe the weapons??
in sa-mp?
estroe is right, the sawn-off synch did seem pretty bad when we tested it. The long range weapons like the M4 and the AK47 have obviously been improved, but somehow the accuracy of the sawn-off's has suffered. It seemed as if the synch was at best random, although this could be due to local hosting and perhaps it's much better on a server with more bandwidth.
Yea we also tested those sawnoffs at CT server, and it wasn't the way i like it  :X
Forgot to add that m4 works good on far distance :)
I stood on motel(fightclub) and Pennywise was at the other side of the street and he was able to hit me.
Pennywise also said that the sniper shooting syncing wasn't that good.