Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Matrix_Smith and Beaner have been promoted to administrator!
why is a new player that has a racial slur for mexicans as his nick being promoted to admin?
i feel offended and find it strange only actions are taken against discrimination of certain races.
(05-11-2012, 09:11 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Welcome to my world.

[me=Munch]comes in while the door is open.[/me]
Congratulations, I look forward to working with both of you.
"Beaner is a slang term, widely regarded as derogatory, that refers to people of Mexican descent"
"may be going through a phase of melioration" might going through doesnt mean its ok to use it now since its not decided its ok

with ur logic its ok for me to have nigger as nick since "its usage is not always overtly offensive" and "can be fairly benign depending on the context" since black ppl say it to eachother without disrespect.
u dont need to try act smart since ur not very good at it nor good at anything else than crying about how admins dont listen to ur braindead ideas ;(
i dont understand why there is a need to hate someone who is being promoted to higher level and then people start talking shit about them . jealous or what ? xD
Congratz!
(05-12-2012, 07:22 AM)Drug link Wrote: i dont understand why there is a need to hate someone who is being promoted to higher level and then people start talking shit about them . jealous or what ? xD
True that^

Congratz both :)
(05-12-2012, 07:22 AM)Drug link Wrote: i dont understand why there is a need to hate someone who is being promoted to higher level and then people start talking shit about them . jealous or what ? xD
Who's that directed at exactly?
Cobra has a point really.
(05-11-2012, 07:49 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: lol, who is Matrix Smith?
8)7