Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<BoD> - Blood or Die - The Reunion !
cut the crab and leave this clean.
BoD video coming Out soon Featuring swift running around and suiciding in duels and nonzero getting ez rape in ww duels and quitting in rw duels

and @liljon we all know the real styla now after watching those busted videos of him cheating . And now he is so annoyed and pissed off calling others newfag ,ez ,ownt ure clan . I mean wtf is that retard upto just a random wannabe king? 
@styla 6 mnths before u were learning ww from  me man dont lie .Pretty sad to knw that u started hacking these days cuz u cant do shit oldezfag
and BTW heard ure voice on that video gunslinger uploaded , seriously are u a shemale or smething? i loled at ure pussy voice
an a DX video of how they hand made the pc's its must be like watchin a slideshow of pictures playin ur pc... the fact is we dont need lag an other shit to win fights an even then wen u win its like once - twice an u still lose most were just not sad enuff to record
can we stop now
(04-29-2012, 07:08 PM)Drug link Wrote: BoD video coming Out soon Featuring swift running around and suiciding in duels and nonzero getting ez rape in ww duels and quitting in rw duels

and @liljon we all know the real styla now after watching those busted videos of him cheating . And now he is so annoyed and pissed off calling others newfag ,ez ,ownt ure clan . I mean wtf is that retard upto just a random wannabe king? 
@styla 6 mnths before u were learning ww from  me man dont lie .Pretty sad to knw that u started hacking these days cuz u cant do shit oldezfag
and BTW heard ure voice on that video gunslinger uploaded , seriously are u a shemale or smething? i loled at ure pussy voice

lol at all those fail insults from fat man with gypsy family, go train on roleplay video , Dx is shit with no actual history  not even clan wars lmfao. you're a joke and just raging cuz I owned your ass. now go cheat known sobeit user afraid to do a clan war with anti cheat cuz u're a pussssssssss, pusss beat it
ye styla nicely ignoring and changing topic to  my reply to cover up ure cheating skills and ure gender . I still remember last time i pawnd u 4-1 then u /q
, now i knw wt will be ure next reply to this will be " i ownd every dx 10-0 and im the fuckin king of all sobeit users and im playing samp since 2006 im so old and im the oldest u newfags "
seriously u need some treatment go get a checkup fuckin retard , idk frm which retarded fat fuck u were born from .

@swift lolpls i feel for u granny , dont cry just train hard or start using sobeit like styla uses or get sme hacking training frm styla
hey guys, first he asks who I am and says that he doesn't me now he's talking about owning me! looool at that pig covering the lies, BUSTED!

I was using "KLIKROR" nick when I pwned you 5-0, you were using sobeit but you're such a bad toggler that it was easy to pwn you, go cheat unskilled roleplayer
ye again changing the topic to my reply and again hes proved that hes a retard , copying my lines  and telling lies that this and that was my undercover name and i pawnd u 5-0 , knew it u gonna reply that , styla keep on talking here like a retard nobody is even bothered to listen about what shit u saying cuz all knows u are a lifeless lil fat fuck who just keep on talking bullshit on forums everytime , do u even  think anyone gives a fuck about ure talks on forums when u say everyone ez, ownd etc .
(04-29-2012, 07:49 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: hey guys, first he asks who I am and says that he doesn't me now he's talking about owning me! looool at that pig covering the lies, BUSTED!

yeah he's changing the topic all the time cuz i got him here. now go train because u were so fucking easy when i brutally raped you 5-0 then u got banned cuz u turned sobeit on and admin caught u hhahahaha so desperate to win me, but u're the loser here. newbie
lol ok come on shush now drug fuck off to Dx side of forum an argue with style there