Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<BoD> - Blood or Die - The Reunion !
[Image: 9agpK.jpg]

gfs [bod]swift
lol how many times i owned Dx and didnt bother screenshoting it, drop the wannabe-ish
(04-29-2012, 02:41 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: lol how many times i owned Dx and didnt bother screenshoting it, drop the wannabe-ish

says the one who got caught cheating
btw who the helll are u ? some random cheater ?
LMFAO, Dx are random retards and half of them cheat so what do you want me to say? That I'm cheating? I can use teamviewer unlike you, dirty dirty cheater.
(04-29-2012, 03:11 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: LMFAO, Dx are random retards and half of them cheat so what do you want me to say? That I'm cheating? I can use teamviewer unlike you, dirty dirty cheater.
lmao i dont think i've seen shitload of videos Saying [Dx] Cheaters :) dude. talking shit just cuz 1 turd got banned?. Look at u. U got more Videos of u cheating then the total members in [Dx] what u gonna say about that ? get a life already
Actually, I'm absolutely sure we're clean. Like 2 bust videos are either fail or we made a reply showing why it is. ;) I would challenge your clan to a clan war with ESL anti cheat or UNITED anti cheat (I bet you don't know what the hell that is since you're a newbie), but I know that you will either chicken out with an excuse (like uGp did and lost with forfeit) or your members will be "too inactive". Tell them to train on PARTY-SERVER, and btw you don't know who I am because you guys didnt play back in 2007 but I remember owning some Dx in duels 6 months ago on LVP so yeah, I was really impressed..not.
(04-29-2012, 03:28 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Actually, I'm absolutely sure we're clean. Like 2 bust videos are either fail or we made a reply showing why it is. ;) I would challenge your clan to a clan war with ESL anti cheat or UNITED anti cheat (I bet you don't know what the hell that is since you're a newbie), but I know that you will either chicken out with an excuse (like uGp did and lost with forfeit) or your members will be "too inactive". Tell them to train on PARTY-SERVER, and btw you don't know who I am because you guys didnt play back in 2007 but I remember owning some Dx in duels 6 months ago on LVP so yeah, I was really impressed..not.
Idc if You are Clean or w.e! dude. Every Fuckin hacker calls himself clean. i just said what i saw. i couldn't give less of a fuck to u and ur clan.

And yea i you were the Justin beiber of Samp from 2007 or w.e and you know what the good thing about Newbies is? NOONE gives a fuck who u are.! Neither Do i. Tbh call us Newbies, who cares, Noone Gives a fuck who you are . and About the Impressing Part. We are Not here to Fucking "IMPRESS" some Shit-eating whore. We are here to Have fun. Thats it. Because Yea numbskull lets be Honest. This is a FUCKING GAME.
And about United Part. i've played on  all 4  United server many times. Half of them are Busted many times too.

Word of Advice : NOONE CARES IF YOU ARE A SA-MP PRO/MC WHORE OR WHATEVER! Get over Yourself kid. Its a Game.
hahaha son drug ur just  a bad lagger an still shit u play everyday an still harly any skill wen im back properly everyday like u ill be ownin all Dx at once anyway stop flame son go in Dx an do it ..... forum update --- 1st page register there :)
(04-29-2012, 03:39 PM)Swift link Wrote: hahaha son drug ur just  a bad lagger an still shit u play everyday an still harly any skill wen im back properly everyday like u ill be ownin all Dx at once anyway stop flame son go in Dx an do it ..... forum update --- 1st page register there :)
here's the GRANDPA of all time. what are u 70yrs old. ? calling others his Son Cuz in Real life he cant seem to get laid at all.. really.?
Like Grow up kids. its just a game.
son im 20 not 70 an fucked more people than ur grandad so stfu an stop flame here ... go register at forum