Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What should happen to stunts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Let really few in LV, remove the ones in the air, and put the rest in SF and LS
21.28%
10 21.28%
Create a platform connected to LV where all stunts will be located
40.43%
19 40.43%
Move them all to another virtual world
38.30%
18 38.30%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Stunting
Moving them to a virtual world makes it less fun, dunno how to explain. The lack of colored squares on my mini-map always gives me a sad face :P

You want to keep them close to LV. So, option 2 is the best.
One thing is sure, the stunts really need to get removed out Las Venturas.
Would be nice to have them on some other place though, so I vote for option 2/3.
I also voted for option 2. I think it's the best among others.

It's expandable, it's connected to the main city, etc etc.

I think we could disable weapons on that platform, and give players the ability to vr, flip, nos, and all that cool stuff for free.
(04-09-2012, 01:19 PM)Kase link Wrote: I also voted for option 2. I think it's the best among others.

It's expandable, it's connected to the main city, etc etc.

I think we could disable weapons on that platform, and give players the ability to vr, flip, nos, and all that cool stuff for free.
+1

And a lot of people are asking how they can spawn cars, we need to find a solution for this.
Also I don't thinkĀ  new people should spawn in front of stunts. This is what I see a lot when I watch new (unregistered) players join:

They join.
They drive into the tunnels.
They crash their cars.
The car blows up and they are stuck.
They don't know how to escape. They don't use/know about /taxi or /kill or /dive, etc.
I tell them to use /taxi or /kill ,etc .
They ingnore me.
They start walking all the way back trough the tunnels.
They get bored.
They leave.

This is a real problem,
I will also post this in CSI
I can help you out with the platform because it sounds like a great idea to me :9~
Voted for 2.

Platform is the best one for sure. But there might be some signboards with 3Dtexts which shows the way to the platform for newbies. A teleport command, and free stuff @ stunting platform is needed though.
About the cars, few cars, trucks, and bikes at the stunt platform?
How they can flip their vehicle is also a problem.
Can players spawn vehicles on the platform, but if they try to leave the area with them, they disappear?
Yeah. We could let people spawn vehicles, but when they do, their previous one gets destroyed.