Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bugs in 2.94.10
Hellou Fellas  :w

Found two bugs concerning the /delivery-minigame

(1) First time i tried delivery the server send me to the following location which should definetely not be there (Naval Base in SF - attachment 1)

(2) I made a screenshot and saved it, when i came back ingame i was paused, unable to do anything since commands arent working during /delivery.. so no /afk /back /whatsoever  ;) (attachment 2)

(3) Same problem as posted in .9-version : when a race-marker is shown up on the radar the original delivery-goal is removed from the radar and cant be found on the map neither

Attached Files
.png   delivery_bug(1).png (Size: 700.97 KB / Downloads: 12)
.png   delivery_bug(2).png (Size: 88.46 KB / Downloads: 18)
Thanks for reporting. I think the delivery checkpoint in attachment 1 is indeed in a bad place. I'll move that for .11 and also fix the afk bug.

Nice font btw!
I think there's a problem with accounts, two player yesterday told me they're having this problem when use /my stats, show that they're not register.
And also loadsaveinfo, they quit but loose all properties when they come back in less then 5-10 minutes.

Will try this when I get home later.
Sorry for asking, isnt this a .9-bug?  ;)

Since i dont think that two random players can join the beta-server  O-)

Greet, LetzFetz

PS: Thx - although u didnt see everything of the font ;)
GiantRowan just reported that his gang disappeared (twice) after a rejoin. He made a new one already. name is something with 'money' and 'bank'.
All bugs within the current version should be posted in one topic, and since you made it, this is where we will post.
Thought the current version is .9  :o
Actually the current version is .10, there has been some confusion when updating and the version name was not updated :X
aiiiight - got that xD
How the heck did this guy take my house? 8)7
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/samp135if.png/