Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Modelling plastic cars/planes/ships
(03-21-2012, 08:02 PM)Danny link Wrote: Right, and I'm sure you have the most productive hobby in the world.
bangin cute little mexican widgets  :D
oh shit thats nice nater!

here is my project: i will make the cabin with red/white, still waiting for my airbrush or spray colors, cant paint that with brushes. ive done all the gas tank and air tanks with brushes, interior with brushes, engine details some are painted, some i left default. i'll change the air tanks near rear axles soon, anyway few pictures (sorry for quality, webcam shots xD)
engine:
[Image: volvo.jpg]

base:
[Image: volvo2.jpg]

interior
[Image: Image.jpg]

my room xDDDDD with two beauties waitin for another truck
[Image: parking.jpg]
Why not become a trucker then?
Just use LEGO, even more fun.
(03-27-2012, 09:42 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Why not become a trucker then?

since my father is a trucker he doesnt want me to do that job and disallowed me to be a trucker xD

(03-27-2012, 10:37 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: Just use LEGO, even more fun.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]
I got this one for christmas. LEGO O+

[Image: 3221_LEGO_Truck.png]

Yeah I know, I'm 22. But LEGO still owns!
(03-28-2012, 10:00 AM)SolidRock link Wrote: I got this one for christmas. LEGO O+

[Image: 3221_LEGO_Truck.png]

Yeah I know, I'm 22. But LEGO still owns!
lego is the shit  O+
I have Lego in a box somewhere :P

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30358.msg417697#msg417697 date=1332861088]
oh shit thats nice nater!

here is my project: i will make the cabin with red/white, still waiting for my airbrush or spray colors, cant paint that with brushes. ive done all the gas tank and air tanks with brushes, interior with brushes, engine details some are painted, some i left default. i'll change the air tanks near rear axles soon, anyway few pictures (sorry for quality, webcam shots xD)
engine:
[Image: volvo.jpg]

base:
[Image: volvo2.jpg]

interior
[Image: Image.jpg]

my room xDDDDD with two beauties waitin for another truck
[Image: parking.jpg]

Hehe yeah my RC Plane is a beast man fucking fangs like a mofo, I can actually cut the engine off when I am flying it and if you notice in the pic it has swooped up wings I can use the electronic servo's and use it as a glider. I have a kick ass controller radio set up for it so I can adjust stuff on it to the slightest all up cost me $240.00AUSD and it is a "plug in and play" which means I can put my electronic stuff in another body without having to fork out for a fully setup new one, Next on my list is a camera mounted underneath, I will upload some screenies of it or videos depending camera I buy, Also plan to set it up to be run off my Laptop :)
I'm pissed off fuckin fuckin!!!!! :( :( :( I was tinking with my RC plane today and I have killed my engine and my 4 servos  :'(  :'( I am going to replace them for now and perhaps later on buy a more expensive one :D
still havent had time to finish the gas tank sry. some pics from interior. cabin is still at the basement, freshly painted so it must dry (decided to make it blue metallic)

[Image: DSC01324.JPG]

[Image: DSC01325.JPG]

[Image: DSC01326.JPG]
(lol dont mind that black stripe - thats my dogs hair in the middle)

[Image: DSC01327.JPG]
(gonna paint the head part of the seats again, 5min work)