Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Modelling plastic cars/planes/ships
Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone here has the same hobby as me - modelling plastic cars (trucks in my case).

All talks/pics/etc here.

I'm workin on a Volvo FH16 atm:

[Image: 3464_0.jpg]

I will add my progress pics later, btw im not makin it the same as shown on box, im customing it with personal colors etc.

I prefer Italeri but there are many other companies such as FUIJMI, REVELL, HELLER, TAMIYA etc.

Some examples: (NOT MY WORK)

[Image: PB050014.jpg]
[Image: PB130069.jpg]
[Image: PB130076.jpg]
[Image: PB210033.jpg]
Thats wicked man :D I like to build models used to have a few but they broke over the years of moving.

I currently only have one that I need to build I'd buy more but won't till I finish this one, Its a
P-40E Kittyhawk

[Image: airfix-curtis-p-40e-kittyhawk-1-72-scale-3047-p.jpg]
nice nice

if i ever get tired of glueing n stuff or just run out of space for collection, my next dream would be:

model expo 2011 rc scania.mpg

100% RC, all lights and gears, electronics, international expositions...  :9~
but these ones cost from 500€ xD so i still prefer just creating and collecting plastic models
You so cute Zai
(03-21-2012, 08:37 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: You so cute Zai
O+
My Hobby is kinda making Guns as real as possible, and for shooting fireworks  8)7
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Nerds!
lmao u serious?
(03-21-2012, 07:54 PM)Carbon link Wrote: lmao u serious?

Right, and I'm sure you have the most productive hobby in the world.
(03-21-2012, 07:59 AM)Nater link Wrote: Thats wicked man :D I like to build models used to have a few but they broke over the years of moving.

I currently only have one that I need to build I'd buy more but won't till I finish this one, Its a
P-40E Kittyhawk

[Image: airfix-curtis-p-40e-kittyhawk-1-72-scale-3047-p.jpg]
^I have almost finished it :D I just need to do a little more then paint it :) will post pics when its done

Just got home to check that everything was dried etc before I go out and buy paint and the fucking nose and propeller went all fucked up and melted :( so now it hasn't got a nose or propeller so pissed off  :'(

I also have an RC Plane forgot to mention :D its wicked

[Image: 60A-DY8925-HawkSky-1.jpg]