Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Opinion on the iPhone 4S
(02-29-2012, 08:06 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: The iPhone is the best designed smartphone to date. The level of sophistication on the user experience is the highest out there. Its the easiest smartphone to use.
+1
(02-29-2012, 08:06 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: The iPhone is the best designed smartphone to date. The level of sophistication on the user experience is the highest out there. Its the easiest smartphone to use.

+1

MacSto, you should of been the first one to reply to this topic, i expect more replies and arugements from you!
Yeah great battery autonomy i've heard. I'd be so pissed off if i payed 700 euros for a phone that you have to recharge almost every day  _O-. It's supposed to be mobile....
(03-01-2012, 04:18 AM)yeray link Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking

Oh, no- at least not yet.
do it! you missing all the fun of iphone hehe
Mine's HTC Sensation. I can tell you that it's 100x better than ANY iPhone.
(03-02-2012, 09:30 AM)Mark link Wrote: Mine's HTC Sensation. I can tell you that it's 100x better than ANY iPhone.

How so, can you explain how it's better?
Got an LG Optimus P990 Dual Core and I can say it's actually better than an iPhone. Thats' cause it costs like 200-300 bucks less, it's way more powerful, it's android and support the new android version that will come out soon and it has a couple cool and unique features like google vocal commands (searches for anything, guides you anywhere and does whatever you want just by pushing a button and saying what you need, really accurate, you could be surprised of what the phone can do for you lol)

I would never spend 600 bucks on a phone
I don't have a smartphone personally, but my brother's got an Android phone, and the best thing imo is the free GPS, which I believe you have to pay for on iOS.
(03-03-2012, 12:31 AM)Danny link Wrote: I don't have a smartphone personally, but my brother's got an Android phone, and the best thing imo is the free GPS, which I believe you have to pay for on iOS.
once you jailbreak you are able to install any app for free (i have tomtom and works pretty pretty good)