Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Opinion on the iPhone 4S
Well let's be realistic, if they were to make waterproof smartphones that would be cool but how are they gunna do that? I know things like that happends but its good to keep your phones away from water OR get a WATERPROOF CASE for your phones, cause you know there could be a rainy day and you want to use you phone without it getting wet. Or you could simply drop it in the toliet
Its called a smart phone it should know how to swim  :7
I'll never change my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. It's just the best phone in history. End of discussion.

Not really, I'm just broke as fuck haha :(
There are better phones such as Sony Xperia S which has bigger screen, better camera, faster processor etc but the main selling point for iphone is not iOS it self but the App Store. Let's be honest, Android is great but doesn't have as many apps, but is catching up. So for now iPhone is my favourite phone :)
(03-06-2012, 10:22 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Need a waterproof smartphone indeed. The nokia I had before this one stopped working cos he had a nice dive into the toilet when I was drunk, it's the second phone of mine that obtains such a dishonorable death :(

that's why I never take my phone with me when I go out to a club, actually I don't take anything I wouldn't want to get lost or ruined. But I'm planning on getting the Samsung Galaxy W, can anyone tell me if it's any good or not?
(03-07-2012, 09:20 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: that's why I never take my phone with me when I go out to a club, actually I don't take anything I wouldn't want to get lost or ruined. But I'm planning on getting the Samsung Galaxy W, can anyone tell me if it's any good or not?
It sucks real bad buy a panda instead :+ or just not a touch phone because they suck and fail alot :P
Quote:Dacads link=topic=30267.msg416830#msg416830 date=1331128627]
There are better phones such as Sony Xperia S which has bigger screen, better camera, faster processor etc but the main selling point for iphone is not iOS it self but the App Store. Let's be honest, Android is great but doesn't have as many apps, but is catching up. So for now iPhone is my favourite phone :)

+1 yeah i had and android for some time back in 2011 when they were really cheap for my phone company its really good but as you said not as many apps as i would like there to be, thats not the only reason why i switched

NaTeR you're just broke as fuck so you can't afford one!  8) }) 7(8)7
(03-08-2012, 06:00 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: NaTeR you're just broke as fuck so you can't afford one!  8) }) 7(8)7
I am actually far from broke actually mate I am well off and currently with the balance in my bank afford 3-4 iPhones at Australias price.  I just don't like them I find that they break easy and my mates always have theirs in for repair. I had a touch smart phone that cost me $300.00 AUSD and it fucked up on me several times so I went off them I will just stick to a basic thing that does what I need :)
(03-08-2012, 07:27 AM)Nater link Wrote: I am actually far from broke actually mate I am well off and currently with the balance in my bank afford 3-4 iPhones at Australias price.  I just don't like them I find that they break easy and my mates always have theirs in for repair. I had a touch smart phone that cost me $300.00 AUSD and it fucked up on me several times so I went off them I will just stick to a basic thing that does what I need :)

whoaw you could buy 4 iphones, damn you're so rich!
(03-09-2012, 10:19 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: whoaw you could buy 4 iphones, damn you're so rich!
Yes I can buy 4 iPhones, I am not rich I am just smart when it comes to money and well off for a person of my age