Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

And suddenly...
(02-15-2012, 03:02 PM)Jakez link Wrote: i'm oldschool, oldschool SWK and WW init' don't del my post bois!!!!
newfag.
(02-17-2012, 03:52 PM)XiZ link Wrote: [Image: qZzch.jpg]

haha this dude looks stoned.

Oh and I'm proudly white btw

But yeah I kind of see the contrast, but no seriously I am crazy.  8)7  ;)
(02-17-2012, 05:11 PM)ZiGGY link Wrote: haha this dude looks stoned.

Oh and I'm proudly white btw

But yeah I kind of see the contrast, but no seriously I am crazy.  8)7  ;)
No implications of racism there, man. I just didn't understand what you said earlier haha.
*ZiGGY* <----------- LAUGH :w
Amagad racist.
I smell mentally retarded people :O
Quote: link=topic=30210.msg415905#msg415905 date=1329491864]
newfag.

You know what's worse?
The fact that we, or most here, call new people newfags; what it really means is that they're new to the fag community.
But as far as I know, I'm not gay and I didn't join this community due to people being homosexual.
(02-17-2012, 05:44 PM)iou link Wrote: You know what's worse?
The fact that we, or most here, call new people newfags; what it really means is that they're new to the fag community.
But as far as I know, I'm not gay and I didn't join this community due to people being homosexual.

LMAO XD
(02-17-2012, 05:44 PM)iou link Wrote: You know what's worse?
Fag doesn't always mean you gay, fag·got/ˈfagət/Noun: offensive. A male homosexual

^ Faggot is gay. Fag can mean a cigarette :P and Gay means happy <_<
(02-18-2012, 12:38 AM)Nater link Wrote: Fag doesn't always mean you gay, fag·got/ˈfagət/Noun: offensive. A male homosexual

^ Faggot is gay. Fag can mean a cigarette :P and Gay means happy <_<
and faggots are ppl who take off as soon as u show ur guns