Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

And suddenly...
awwwwwwwww i feel warm and tingly inside  O+
(02-15-2012, 03:02 PM)Jakez link Wrote: i'm oldschool, oldschool SWK and WW init' don't del my post bois!!!!

Didn't see you around when I was rolling with my peoples like [SiN]Mike, [SiN]Driver27, xlisax etc.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
Good to see you two bastards still alive  :7
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=30210.msg415791#msg415791 date=1329318127]
Good to see you two bastards still alive  :7

You as well Nemesis, though im a little surprised that you are still around... figured this game would of burned out someone who has been playing it as long as you have.
(02-16-2012, 02:04 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: You as well Nemesis, though im a little surprised that you are still around... figured this game would of burned out someone who has been playing it as long as you have.
Nemesis is rolling with the fox-er these days.
(02-16-2012, 02:04 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: You as well Nemesis, though im a little surprised that you are still around... figured this game would of burned out someone who has been playing it as long as you have.
He mainly plays Skyrim trololololol :D Hows it going R*Bomb :)
Going fairly good, working towards my masters in computer science, working on a few private project including a game... all is well in the land of R*BOMB

Mind you, i did spend about 50% of my time in a hospital over the last 2 years... that wasn't fun
(02-16-2012, 08:05 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: Going fairly good, working towards my masters in computer science, working on a few private project including a game... all is well in the land of R*BOMB

Mind you, i did spend about 50% of my time in a hospital over the last 2 years... that wasn't fun
Wow good luck mate hope you pass and do well :) Damn man what did you do to yourself?
(02-14-2012, 10:25 PM)azerty link Wrote: hahahahaha

ahhahahaha I

*laugh* -----------> too.

Remember that?

Anyone?  _O-

Edit: I'm not laughing at u Az, but at Swift. Oh and also really trying to see who remembers that above..
(02-17-2012, 03:01 PM)ZiGGY link Wrote: ahhahahaha I

*laugh* -----------> too.

Remember that?

Anyone?  _O-

Edit: I'm not laughing at u Az, but at Swift. Oh and also really trying to see who remembers that above..
[Image: qZzch.jpg]