Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jews with crab claws run LVP - Proof!
Beware their crab claws!

[Image: 11abafm.jpg]
[Image: 13244283.jpg]
I have every reason to love this topic.
Oh honey, thinking you were the first to post a swastika on the forums [Image: icon_lol.gif]
(01-20-2012, 04:45 AM)Sophia link Wrote: I know I'm not the first..but the difference is.. I'm Jewish... not a Jew.. Jewish. Theres a difference.

jew/jo͞o/Noun: A member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient...

jew·ish/ˈjo͞o-iSH/Adjective: Relating to, associated with, or denoting Jews or Judaism.

I went Define: Jew and Define: Jewish on google looks like they are the same thing to me

(01-20-2012, 04:35 AM)Sophia link Wrote: And yet I get 'banned' on the forums for posting a picture of a Swastika to highlight the facist sa-mp.nl mentality...

Makes you think.
If you are "banned" how are you here hmmmm? You sook about everything and anything just shut up for once  :roll:
Great topic, Darius, I see this becoming a great place for constructive discussion.

Keep it real.
Anti-Semitic? Anyone?  O-)
(01-20-2012, 08:52 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Anti-Semitic? Anyone?  O-)

It's cool you just can't make fun of black people.
(01-20-2012, 08:52 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Anti-Semitic? Anyone?  O-)
Oh fuck off you politically correct moron
(01-27-2012, 02:34 PM)Darius link Wrote: Oh fuck off you politically correct moron

Please don't flame Darius. I know that being in a cheater clan (uL) is a very stressful environment (always a possibility of getting caught), but this is a public forum...