Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should carparking be considered a lamekill?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
48.89%
22 48.89%
No.
51.11%
23 51.11%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[S] Carparking as a lamekill
Okay people of LVP that decide to read this... I have seen a lot of people complaining like "WAH STAWP TEH CAR PARK YOU NEWB!" cause I do it, then when I get car parked I go "JDSLZXGGJDN" So no one is happy, so why not like put it against the rules, or at least have it a lamekill. But on another hand, car parking the player, then getting out of the car, and blasting the noob under the car's face isnt cool either. Hopefully that is already not allowed or will be! Cause I be ragin, and makin them rage with this carpark.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Matt
Let's hear what others have to say. Also adding a poll.
In my opinion, no.
All you would see is more players abusing it by simply stepping out of the car and letting the opponents die, to avoid being punished.
On the other hand, even the victims manage to evade death by diving, so I don't really see a point in doing this.
Also no from me. It's part of the game. We can't punish or disallow everything the game has to offer.
No, i can't be killed by a carpark cause my command evading skills are too good.
(01-03-2012, 02:52 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: No, i can't be killed by a carpark cause my command evading skills are too good.

True. And it's even allowed to do that.
No, and^it's not.
matt u must have been carparked by someone thats why u got annoyed and made a poll xD jks

in my opinion NO because its a part of GTA ! :)
(01-03-2012, 02:42 PM)MacSto link Wrote: Also no from me. It's part of the game. We can't punish or disallow everything the game has to offer.

and DB isnt? just asking
(01-03-2012, 03:40 PM)striker link Wrote: No, and^it's not.

It just is.

An undercover admin told me he always uses /dance 3 to avoid being killed by someome carparking. He also told that it was alright to use that by regular players. So it is allowed.