Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should carparking be considered a lamekill?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
48.89%
22 48.89%
No.
51.11%
23 51.11%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[S] Carparking as a lamekill
I usually use /dive against those who car park on me :) Especially those who gets out afterwards!
I didn't make the rules, I came here and found them like any other players did.
(01-04-2012, 12:04 AM)striker link Wrote: I didn't make the rules, I came here and found them like any other players did.
sry i expressed myself badly, i meant that its agains the rules crew makes, not you.
Well I dont see why Macsto is saying its part of the game, so is drive by. Carparking is as lame as it can get and makes you defenseless so why have something that can be easily prevented without command abuse be a lamekill, but have something that commands MUST be abused to get out of it? I mean hell, its common sense. =\ Just sayin.
If it is considered a lamekill, people will be mad. If it isn't considered a lamekill, other people will be mad. We can't please everyone, but we would like to go by the consensus of the players. Back when the rule was introduced, it's what players wanted. Now, players and opinions change. If you have a suggestion as to what you would like to see change, make a topic about it. If its considered valid we will open it for discussion and go from there. Lets keep this discussion about carparking, please. As of right now the votes are against it. But this can change so we shall wait and see.
why dont u just remove all these "lamekills" rockstar made driveby, why cant we just use it ffs
(01-04-2012, 12:44 AM)MacSto link Wrote: If it is considered a lamekill, people will be mad. If it isn't considered a lamekill, other people will be mad. We can't please everyone, but we would like to go by the consensus of the players. Back when the rule was introduced, it's what players wanted. Now, players and opinions change. If you have a suggestion as to what you would like to see change, make a topic about it. If its considered valid we will open it for discussion and go from there. Lets keep this discussion about carparking, please. As of right now the votes are against it. But this can change so we shall wait and see.

We are discussing the carparking, just by considering what is already considered a lame kill.

If things which are possible to defend against (drive by) is a lame kill then the carparking, which is near enough impossible to defend against without the use of commands, should also be a lame kill.

That's the point we're trying to make. We're not just talking about the things that are already lame kills, we're comparing them to carparking.
I was mainly talking about the people saying "why dont you just remove.." and whatnot, those suggestions are great but should be in a separate topic. Compare away!
Why is everybody crying about a feature of the game itself? It's just as Rockstare made it: except it or go play another game.
Wait a second. So if someone parks on me and gets out, it should be 100% legal to avoid the death, as it would be death from environment. And as far as I know, you can avoid death from environment as much as you want.