Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should carparking be considered a lamekill?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
48.89%
22 48.89%
No.
51.11%
23 51.11%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[S] Carparking as a lamekill
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=29985.msg412694#msg412694 date=1325604096]
and DB isnt? just asking
Yes, it is. That's for another topic.
I have no idea who said that but like I posted before: Using commands to avoid death is not allowed, whatever the circumstances.
Just do /my char load when someone parks on you.
Good tips for getting banned. Let's end this discussion and get back on topic.
(01-03-2012, 08:33 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Just do /my char load when someone parks on you.
thanks man, ive always used the /dance 3 technique. Will try that out too. ;)
(01-03-2012, 08:41 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: thanks man, ive always used the /dance 3 technique. Will try that out too. ;)
n i used /dive or reconnect, gotta try dancin next time ;)
Well if you want to label drive-by as a "lamekill" then you might as well class this as a lame kill too. Plus without commands while a car is on you, besides pressing jump a load of times hoping to get lucky there's no defense. With drive-by it's not that hard to fight against, although people may think otherwise because they get killed too easily by it.

And is "heli-killing" classed as a lame kill? If so then the carparking should definitely be a lame kill.
(01-03-2012, 07:24 PM)Richard link Wrote: I have no idea who said that but like I posted before: Using commands to avoid death is not allowed, whatever the circumstances.

You know that I sometimes take bribes. You can always try...
(01-03-2012, 07:24 PM)Richard link Wrote: I have no idea who said that but like I posted before: Using commands to avoid death is not allowed, whatever the circumstances.

Thank you estroe.
(01-03-2012, 09:56 PM)Munch link Wrote: And is "heli-killing" classed as a lame kill? If so then the carparking should definitely be a lame kill.

Killing with heli, seasparrow and drive-by all count as lamekill.
(01-03-2012, 11:27 PM)striker link Wrote: Killing with heli, seasparrow and drive-by all count as lamekill.
its funny that its against your rules/policy or wt ever it is, Someone from the crew said once: its not considered as lame kill if it was originally in the game(this respose came when i asked why isnt interiorrunning forbidden). So...db, helikills n all that shit was originally in the game, why make it forbidden?! Interior running is allowed, might aswell just make helikills n drive-by allowed aswell.